Father Meets Son

Izuku POV

When I opened my eyes instead of being in front of the sun I was on....krypton, "dear rao" I whispered to myself. I took a moment to fully take in my surroundings I was on a balcony and out in front of me was kryptonian vehicles going by at a fast pace "izuku, my son" came the voice of a stranger, I turned around to see someone who I had only seen in a picture "dad?" I looked at him shocked and surprised "can't your old man get a hug?" I walked up to him as he was about to hug me but then I punched him in the gut as hard as I could which caused him to hunch over, "alright I deserved that" he said "you left me on earth with no knowledge about myself except for a book!. A BOOK, and then I was raised by two humans but they didn't tell me who I was till I was in middle school,and then, I fell in love with this girl named tsuyu, and in highschool I had to deal with being bullied and not being able to fight back because I couldn't control my strength Then both of my adoptive parents were killed by someone in kryptonian armour, and, and I just wanted you there to,to" I couldn't form anymore words and fell on my knees, my dad had a guilty look on his face.

He crouched down on one knee to be on level with me even though he was still taller than me "Izuku, i'm sorry that I wasn't there to help you through hardships, but we can reconcile later, did you say someone wearing kryptonian battle armor killed your adoptive parents?" He asked with a serious look on his face "yeah it was black and he had on a weird looking helmet" I told him "that was zod he's kryptonian, zod was a general in the kryptonian army. However zod had ambitions to take over our planet and had little respect for the kryptonian council, as such he was banished to the phantom zone" he told me "but how is he out there instead of in the phantom zone?" I asked "someone must have freed him with the phantom zone projector, but forget about that I have to prepare you" he told me standing up bringing me up with him "prepare me for what?" I asked "to face zod in battle, and to help you gain better understanding of your power, and your heritage" he told me "fine i'll go along with this,but were not done here your going to explain to me why you left me on earth and didn't come back" I said staring seriously "alright, i'll explain everything after we're done" he told me "now let's get started lesson one fighting" he said as he punched me through a wall.