Permission to Fight

(Old town road had nothing to do with the previous chapter. I just really like the song,also isn't that a great creation of bnha and marvel infinity war)

3rd POV

In the sky there could be seen three people fighting,two boys and a girl. One boy in full out armour wearing a helmet that blocked his face from sight and the girl in the same armour except with no helmet, she had long black hair and ice blue eyes. The other boy was our protagonist izuku midoriya in simple shorts and a black shirt that said 'death is inevitable' in white letters. "You two are better than zel and nara" izuku said spitting out some blood "of course we are,they were trainees" came the female whose name was eda (ed-a) as she was smirking. Izuku was about to charge back in when he noticed blue fire rising and when he looked closer with his enhanced sight he saw villains "shit I didn't think there be experienced ones" he said to himself "focus on the battle brat" was what izuku heard before being punched in the gut and set higher into the air "mother...fucker" izuku said whilst holding his gut. Down with the students ,tsu just ran into aizawa after his battle with dabi "aizawa-sensei!" tsu said quickly "tsuyu aren't you suppose to be with the others?" Aizawa asked seriously "no time to explain, villains are attacking and izuku is fighting two of his own kind!" She yelled at him "I know, since you can get there faster I need you tell mandalay this" and then we cut straight to tiger from the hero team that shall not be named, fighting against the villain magne, "oh dear you're so close!" The villain said dodging tigers punches "let me pick up my item!" He yelled as it was laying down next to pixie bob who was unconscious. As tiger is persisting to hit the villain we see the villain spinner attacking mandalay with his huge bundle of swords "jeez your persistent" she said jumping into the air to dodge a downward slash from spinner "so are you!" Spinner said somehow being above her "hurry up and just be purged already!" He yelled about swing down when "smash!" Came a females voice as she kicked through spinners sword breaking it to pieces (also kota never got attacked by muscle dude, because izuku killed that guy earlier in the story off screen or would it be off chapter?) "mandalay!" The female yelled "tsu!" Mandalay yelled as tsu landed and skidded against the ground, electric green lighting surrounding her (yep I gave tsu one for all, kids. The question is when did I have all might give it to her?) "I have a message from aizawa-sensei! Tell everyone will telepathy!" And cut back to izuku who just punched eda into a mountain but then immediately blocking a bunch from our unnamed kryptonian, his punch sending him back a couple feet . "Damn your strong!" Izuku said happily while stretching his arms "why are you so excited? This will be your resting place" The man said "i'm excited because of all the pain i'm getting to give and take" he said doing mock impression of a boxer "and like I said before we started t's not death a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live" that's all izuku said before charging at the man and dealing a kick to the gut, a right hook, then a hammer fist to the man sending effectively sending him crashing to the ground. Izuku quickly turned around to grab eda's fist and knee her in the gut punch her in the face and kick her away "and i've got someone I need to live for no matter what! So come on and die for me!!" He yelled at them. And cut to tsu and mandalay "class 1-A and 1-B in the name of pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat!" She yelled at mandalay who was shocked before quickly becoming serious and nodding "everyone in class A and B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat" she repeated it again to make sure it was clear. 'This is what you want, right,Eraser?' She thought as we see aizawa running with kota looking angrily serious 'don't be defeated while we still know what's going on, future heroes!' Eraser thought while running and then we cut to izuku whose intensely battling the two kryptonians that work for zod 'tsu, show me how powerful you are with that power you think you've been hiding from me' izuku thought before charging back in to fight the two.

============================================

I'm going to start putting out chapters every Saturday, or at least try to.
By3