USJ Arc

(If you watched one punch man youll know when to play this and what part to put it at while reading,)

It's the beginning of the next day and i'm sitting down at my desk waiting for aizawa to walk in and tell us what we're doing today. Everyone were talking to each other about their quirks and uraraka asked "hey izuku what's your quirk" she asked as everyone looked at me 'it was an eventual question' I thought to myself as I sighed and cleared my throat. "we'll you see uraraka my quirk is a unique one, my quirk is the first of its kind my quirk is called kryptonian it gives me the ability of flight,superhuman strength,speed,hearing,eyesight,intellect,and makes every part of my body harder than steel, but my power has a source and if its destroyed I will slowly become weaker and weaker and eventually i'll die" I told them as they grew shocked expressions while uraraka quickly snapped out of it " what the source of your power then?" she asked I noticed that when I had started explaining my 'quirk' the room had gone quiet as they listened. "well uraraka since you asked I might as well tell you it's..... the sun" I answered as they all grew shocked expressions. "No way,your basically invincible is there a limit to your power" uraraka asked as I noticed to my side that todoroki was looking at me angrily, "well uraraka now that you asked my power...has no limit which is why i'm always holding back" I told her as I remembered yesterday at how many tons I could lift. "by how much" as todoroki sounding quite pissed " by 55% at all times todoroki" todoroki eyes widen slightly before he went back to his stoic face.

'midoriya you clever bastard you answered urarakas question while intimidating everyone by letting them see that your basically an unstoppable force' todoroki thought as he looked at midoriya approvingly. "aizawa's coming everyone get in your seats" everyone quickly got in there seats as soon as aizawa opened the door and walked up to the desk "all right everyone today we'll be going to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or USJ for short " aizawa told us as I felt that uneasy feeling from before. I was on the bus with everyone else sitting next to asui "so deku is your quirk a type of mutation" asui whispered over to me probably not to gain others attention "yes it is it changes my anatomy from normal people basically making me a...kryptonian" I explained to her by whisper as well '"all right were so get out" aizawa said as the bu doors opened automatically. Me and tsu walked out the bus talking about regular things, me and tsu had become great friends over the couple weeks at U.A. Once we got I noticed the pro hero:Thirteen "Thirteen where's all might" aizawa asked "all mights resting at the lounge since he overexerted himself on the way here" she whispered back but I heard thanks to kryptonian hearing.

"hello everyone my names thirteen and I specialize in search and rescue missions" she told us "the USJ is meant to test you in different environments and see how you handle it" she finished as we heard a noise and turned around to see a purple misty portal open showing a scraggy light blue haired adult with a fake hand on his face looking through with a red eye. After he walked through a giant crow that stood taller than all might and had his brain sticking out the top of its head.
  Lets say about 1 or 2 hundred villains came out of the portal,then said portal turned out to be a person so yeah. "Oi that's amazing they even have fake villains!" said kirishima enthusiastically " kirishima those are real villains" I told him as I looked towards the crow humanoid seeing how it's probably the most dangerous "huh where's all might" asked the handyman as he scratched his neck vigorously. Suddenly he stopped scratching "everyone get back" Aizawa said before beating down almost all the villains until "Nomu kill him!" commanded the handyman the nomus eyes moved in humanly till they focused on aizawa. Anger... that's all I felt right now as I saw my teacher get beat down.

"maybe if I kill some of all mights students he'll come" said the handyman as he said "Nomu" he said and the nomu looked over to handyman as he looked through the crowd "kill the frog looking one" he said as the nomu immediately charged towards tsu "Midoriya help!" yelled tsu as the Nomu was about to do an overhead strike. I quickly moved tsu out the way so that the attack missed, what I didn't expect was that the nomu went for a back hand punch as the full force hit my back and sent me into a wall face first. I quickly recovered as I stepped out the wall wiped off some dust. "all right it's my turn" I said as I sped forward and punched the nomu at its center mass,but it seems my attack was nullified "fool nomu has shock absorption" he said as I thought about what he said then smirked. "oi brat why are you smirking" handyman asked "because you gave me a present" I responded " i've always had to hold back so i wouldn't hurt somebody or damage property and this nomu can absorb my attacks which means I don't have to hold back" I finished with a dark tone as me and the nomus fist clashed together as a shock wave bursts from the collison. We started trading blows slowly till we got faster and faster till all you could see were the shockwaves coming off of us.

"There completely equal in strength" kaminari said as all of class 1-A watched in amazement. "no...izukus moving faster than the nomu" todoroki said as he watched in amazement with wide eyes. My smirk grew to a full blown grin 'what's this feeling overcoming me...' i thought as me and the nomu clashed fist even faster till it punched n the face sending me in a wall, I sped out of the wall and kicked the nomu in the face and gave it a right hook sending it crashing across the ground. 'this wild throbbing in my heart...' I continued as the nomu got back up and charged at me sending a left hook to meet my right hook, he grabbed my head with his other hand and smashed me against the ground multiple times. 'this rush!,this sensation!' I yelled in my head as I kicked the nomus leg breaking it then ripped of it arm.

They both grew back before it went to attack again, I roundhoused the nomu sending it flying to the left and crashing agaisnt the ground.  The nomu got up and went for a left punch but I caught it 'id forgotten...' I continued as I flipped over me and crashed it into the ground before going over it and punching its face over and over at high speed making my hands look like a blur. After I was done I grabbed the nomus arm and fly up into the air 'the exhiliration of a real fight!' I finished spinning the nomu around really fast before releasing and it flying at a highspeed into the ground making a huge crater. I descended down into the crater to see the nomu was laying there twitching slightly. "die" I said sending a heat blast at its brain destroying it as it stopped twitching "id suggest you villains run while im still feeling merciful" I said walking out of the crater dragging the nomus body with me by its foot before throwing it towards them it just stopping at the main ones feet "shigaraki I suggest we take this chance" came the misty fellows voice. "just tell me how you beat it first it was made to kill all-might!" The now named shigaraki yelled "simple there is a vast difference between a man and a god" I said appearing infront of him with red glowing eyes "now leave" I said anger lacin my voice,the misty one quickly made a portal and all the villains left in a hurry "this isnt over" shigaraki said walking backwards into the portal. "Never fear fo-" all might said before being cut off "its already been handled" I said walking past all the heroes before blasting off towards home "damn heroes always late" I said while flying