The Avengers Breaking of Bonds

(Best image I could find of Bur-el)

(Time period changes, just telling you)

Izuku POV

Its It's been two weeks since the incident at the training camp and I have not been to U.A. since that time. On more important matters, I'm currently flying through the artic on my way to that fortress I made awhile ago. Once I saw the fortress in my general sight I landed harshly leaving spiderweb like cracks before I picked up the key and let myself in. “welcome master izuku, what can I do for you?” John asked appearing in a body that I made for him. “John were starting the plan prodosía” I told him as I walked up to the super computer uncle Bruce gave me and pressed a couple buttons and a capsule appeared out the grounds. “master izuku are you sure?” John questioned me “you and I both know that there's a 98% chance that I won't come out of this alive and current revelations have shown me that my chances may be even lower…” I told him before opening the capsule and coming face to face with armour that one of zods minions gave me saying that it was what my father wanted me to were when I was old enough.

 “master izuku are you sure?” John questioned me “you and I both know that there's a 98% chance that I won't come out of this alive and current revelations have shown me that my chances may be even lower…” I told him before opening the capsule and...

putting the armour on I put up the hood that shadowed/covered my nose and up. Turning around I looked at John “get ready we start the plan plan in an hour” I said as I grabbed a device that because made my armour look like regular U.A. uniform “I have to go get in position, you know when to show up and how it goes right?” I asked already knowing the answer “of course master, see in due time” John said changing the body he had into bur-el  an ancient ancestor of my father and from my knowledge an activist on krypton.

Time skip 2 minutes until  plan prodosía

Tsuyu POV

It's been awhile since I've seen izuku, everybody is worried about him and nobody can get in contact or knows where he is. I sat at my desk in class and so did everyone else we were taking attendance “is izuku here today?” he asked and everyone shook there heads no. Before aizawa could mark him absent  said person came flying through the open window and without saying a word went to his desk and sat down, we all looked at him shocked.

Time skip 1 minute until plan prodosía

When aizawa class ended everyone went to talk to izuku but he was already walking out the door sparing a glance at me. I stood up and followed him out the room seeing him go around the corner, following after him as I was about to go around the corner I was twisted in a 180 and then pressed against the wall by izuku. Before I could say anything he kissed me passionately, and I immediately kissed back, izuku let up because of my need for air and barely even 5 seconds later we kissed again even more passionately than before (if that makes sense?) Once we had kissed 5 or 6 more times I finally managed to form words “so I guess that means you missed me?” I asked as he looked at me with a slight grin “sorry tsu… I love you” izuku said with a sad smile. Before I could ask what was wrong everything went black as I went unconscious.

Izuku POV

5 seconds until  plan prodosía

Laying tsu down I said the countdown aloud “5..4..3..2..1..start” as soon as I said start a crash was heard from outside the school in the front gate, I walked that way to see everyone outside in battle ready positions and to see John disguised as bur-el, once he noticed me he looked at me “dek-el to me”  me as I activated my heat vision my eyes glowing red, I moved at superspeed over to John “so I'm done acting?” I asked with a blank face and tone. “midoriya what are you talking about?” aizawa questioned “midoriya izuku does not exist human, my name is dek-el of krypton” I told him turning off the device that made my armour look like the uniform, “to simply put for your human brain midoriya izuku was simply an act to pass the time” I explained to them and then put on my hood causing a more prominent glow from my eyes. “so you mean to tell me we were just simple objects to pass the time?” uraraka asked with a sad expression “yes” I answered “we mean nothing to you!?” kirishima asked standing directly in front of me with an angry face “...yes” I answered after a moment, “you bastard!” kirishima said punching me in the gut with his hardening quirk, my body didn't flinch or move but kirishima was clutching his hand as it looked broken “you're to weak to hurt me filth” I said before picking kirishima up by the throat and throwing him at the others. “all of you are nothing but weak naive humans who know nothing. Class 1-A come get me when your can at least damage me until then…” I said floating up next to John “all our ties and bonds are severed” as I was about to fly off uraraka yelled at me “what about tsu izuku!? What about her!?” I turned my head slight to look behind me and then flew off creating a sonic boom.Once I caught up with John he changed back to his original form and said to me “even though there is a two percent chance that you will make it out alive after this fight I must ask...if you do win this fight and survive, what will you do after that?” I looked at John and then went back to facing forward “That is the survival plan after zod. If I win and survive I shall make myself the biggest villain of this world and I will wait for them...my idiotic human class...to fight me and end me, because that is the only way for me to make up for what I've done, who I've hurt, and the heart ive broken” I told him before creating another sonic boom and flying to where all for one is. I saw him connected to respirators, IV drops (is that what there called) and many other things as his heart bested at a steady pace of someone asleep. Taking of my hood I swiftly used my heat vision to destroy his frontal lobe and whilst I was at it destroy his entire brain, killing him painlessly “that is the least I can do for thos idiots” I said before flying off to the fortress ‘I guess after making myself the biggest villain I’ll just start the conquest to take over this world, welp I guess I'll have tsu kill me for the itachi effect…’ I thought as I flew off. Our protagonist has severed all ties and bonds with those he knows and has left his lover with a sad goodbye, what will happen next found in the next episode: the battle of the last kryptonians….izuku versus zod came back to found out what happens!

====================================================================================
This update is super late but I just had to figure out how I want to approach this chapter and how I wanted things to go before putting it out for you people's to read. Hope it was satisfactory for you and that you want to find out what's going to happen in the next chapter!

We hope for your continued patronage

-Cyrus Jangera Corporation