The Wars Beginning

3rd POV

-2 months after The Reunion-

3rd POV

"This strategy is our best option, posed with this they will take the honorable action and agree to full out war," Luthor said standing up and walking to the back window. His face goes into shock at the sight of the floating battleship slowly moving towards the building, "amanda prepare the kryptonite defenses on the building, point AP turrets 6,8, and 10 at the ship and fire on my signal" luthor turns around and walks at a fast pace out the building and to the roof with the number 1, 2, 3, and 4 heroes tracking behind to further evaluate the threat. Once they made it to the roof Luthor stood between the turrets and waited for the next move from the ship as it hovered its massive exterior over the building with numbered turrets having a beyond perfect shot at the ship, "you amassed more of our poison than I expected scum!" Came the joyful voice of izuku as he jumped off the ship and landed gracefully on the roof without a single crack, his generals followed suit and landed just as graceful. Ledoth sported a look of disinterest, lodra carried one of a teasing smile and eyes that gleamed with utter amusement at the heroes, mevina carried a look of cold calculation, and finally, Izuku sported his everlasting smile but amusement was evident in the way his eyes gleamed at Luthor. "hello...Luthor was it? Nonetheless, shall we talk war over a game of chess Luthor?" Izuku was rather polite when saying this and Lex was left in contamination before he came forth with his answer " why of course, you came all this way after all. It gives me time to propose losing conditions since the heroes want you taken in alive" Izuku's smile free larger as he walked towards Lex and grabbed his forearm, slowly he started to float upwards towards the ship " I've already prepared everything in my warcraft, you don't mind do you Luthor?" Izuku stared down at Luthor with his smile portraying pure glee with each movement Luthor made while in his clasp "of course not, let us go then" Luthor replayed in a savvy tone as his grip tightened around Izuku's forearm. Izuku nodded and looked over to his generals "now you three, play nice and keep the heroes company while I discuss war agreements with Luthor. Kay?" Izuku received a nod from Mevina and Ledoth and an exasperated piece sign from Lodra. Once Izuku had flown into the ship he let Luthor touch the ground before landing on the ship floor himself, "put this against the side of your forehead and it will remain there itself after" Izuku demonstrated his words by taking the small circular device and attaching it to the left side of his forehead directly above his ear and then threw the other piece to Luthor. He was skeptical at first but steeled himself and repeated the process Izuku did with the right side of his forehead and was surprised when a holographic interface started appearing before him, "amazing right? Ledoth and I took half a year to develop the tech with the materials earth has, but enough explaining let us talk over our game of chess as I explained before" with a few movements of his hands a chessboard appeared hovering in the air, though the pieces were different from usual chess pieces. "you'll have to excuse the different chess pieces, they're based off ones in my favorite show. Code Geass but anyway your move first" Luthor looked at the board to see he was white and opted to move the centermost pawn forward 2 squares "of course, as I was saying before the heroes want to capture you alive so I have a proposal for this war. Care to listen?" in the short time, it took Luthor to say those words the chess match had slowly progressed to put him on the defensive, at Izuku's confirmation to continue Luthor let out his idea "the heroes want to have you and your generals have a four on four battle, but the condition is if you're the only one to lose you all have to give up" Izuku moved his pawn to take a rook before looking up at Luthor " it seems we were thinking the same thing Luthor, though if I lose my generals will leave this planet. We already have another planet that has a race similar to ours so it won't be a problem. Just so you know this conquering was purely for fun, Ledoth and Lodra held back significantly against the entire task force you sent to them and Mevina found sleeping better than fighting any of the heroes, the only fight that required effort was taking on that army and fighting with Zod. I've created an area where my powers will be reduced to give any of you a chance, I'll send the coordinates and you send your 4 best fighters there to challenge me. Checkmate" Luthor was dazed with the planet information and was surprised even more at the checkmate. "I will be sure to transfer that information to the heroes. Let's go back to my roof before they get killed by your generals" he suggested to get away from the kryptonian teen. After Izuku placed author down on the roof he flew over to his generals and looked at them happily "you guys did play nice right? My ex-girlfriends over there you know, you know?" Izuku then turned around to look at tsuyu as she stared at Izuku with an hateful expression "hi! How are you my darling? Are you training to get me captured still?" Instead of an answer Izuku dodged under a kick sent from tsuyu at an lackluster speed to the kryptonians. Izuku grabbed her and placed her down by kicking her through the roof "I rubbed off to much, come on guys let's go before she hops back up in an anger induced rage" he floated up with his generals following slightly after. "Jhon, take the ship to zone 734 and start 512 dampner field to be planted in 26 hours" Izuku said before sitting down with his family and enjoying what could possibly his last time with them for awhile until he finds a way to get out of the prison he might get put in.

=====================================================================================

Do you ever wonder how many combinations of curses you can come up with? No, good because vulgarity shows a lack of knowledge. Anyway it took so long to finish and post this because tech problems, and my own freaking laziness, at most 2 chapters left after this one. Though I could find a way to make three by making an end log that in turn hints at a possible...anyway I humbly enter the dogeza to apologize for long wait to anyone that wants to have more of it to read.

The Cyrus Jangera Corporation and Lizzy and co. Corporation refuse to apologize for lack of chapter as we have reprimanded this by forcing the author to write the chapter by threatening to expose his address to the mafia and pay them money to harass him

Lizzy and Co. are new to these messages so we'll make it brief, they threatened to call mafia whilst we threatened to get rid of all if the authors potatoes to motivate them to type faster

-Cyrus Jangera Corporation and Lizzy and Co