A Battle of Swords

3rd POV

-1 week after The Reunion-

3rd POV

Izuku lay in his room in one of the rare moments where he looked at everything he's done up until now and thought about all the ways he could have done it better had he known certain parts of the future, "even just the slightest snippets would've...." he didn't finish what he was going to say not wanting to think about how much he screwed himself over once the zod battle had started. Izuku sat up and hopped off the ship walking towards the destination specified to fight three swordsmen, his bladed companion since the moment he left was held in his hand with practised relaxation to show a lack of guard. Stepping into a flat terrain with the sight of three cloaked figures waiting for him at the center, "let's get this over with boy" came the lead woman's voice as she pulled out her sword along with the other two. Izuku's smile grew more as he lifted his companion and used his thumb to bring the blade out of the scabbard slightly. 'Pose a challenge you mongrels' he thought before watching all of them charge at him with a mildly shocking speed, quickly drawing his blade he blocked there combined strike with a one handed reverse grip before hopping back and sheathing the blade back in mid air. The woman was the first one to charge and sent a horizontal slash to his neck to which izuku ducked under and took a step back, a downward diagonal slash came down towards him as he twirled around it and her to stand behind her and immediately parried the blade of one of the males with his sheathed sword. When izuku went to grab his blade he had to crouch down and hop to the right as the other male stabbed into the spot he was previously in, hopping forward and swiftly cutting off the males head he stopped about 10 steps away from the decapitated male "from what I can tell i'll only need the most skilled one...the woman" he said swinging his blade to rid it of the blood and place it back in the sheath "don't worry..." izuku said walking towards them with an easy-going smile on his face that gave off a feeling of danger, "it'll be over in minutes..." izuku drew his blade and blocked the woman's attack and kept a deadlock with her until turning his eyes to look towards her as her face was contorted with rage "like hell i'll serve under you after what you've done!" She yelled wanting to get rid of his fox like smile on his face, izuku kept his smile but his eyes spoke of disappointment "unable to keep your word swordswomen? I guess you don't belong with my family, you're death will be slow girl..." 

~In U.A. Pro Hero Association~

In a large room heroes were gathered together and waited for the explanation as to why there here. They all fell silent when the #1 pro hero after all mights retirement came to the stage and grabbed the microphone "today, me and the #2 and #3 pros have asked all 427 heroes here to ask for your help against these 4" she said as an image of izuku, ledoth, lodra, and mevina appeared on the screen behind her. "These four are from a alien race called the Kryptonians, and the have immense power gained from our sun. It only took two of them to decimate a force of 45,000 within an hour while limiting themselves" after she divulged the information heroes grew shocked while some recognized there faces and paled slightly at the thought of there being more of them, "to defeat them we will need numbers, strength, and a solid strategy. This is where mr. luthor comes in with his possible weakness for the kryptonian race" she stepped to the side as her dark green hair flowed with the movement as a bald man with a suit walked up onto the stage. Fixing his tie before speaking he said "the moment that izuku midoriya, or his kryptonian name dek-el, came out at the world five years ago announcing war on us I started looking for any kind of resource to harm him" he paused to give them a second to process, "I plunged about 2.5 billion dollars trying to find such a thing and finally my results turned up this" motioning with his finger 2 people brought out a cart the was covered, luthor swiftly pulled off the sheet to reveal 6 hand sized green jagged rocks "naming it kryptonite, this rock should be able to nullify a kryptonians power and if concentrated enough should weaken them to where they can't stand" he said switching the screen behind him to izuku fighting against a women as he swiftly moved out of the way of he swipes and parried some and sending an attack back at her. "Right now my agent has a shard on her that I will now tell her to activate" once he finished he instructed her to activate the kryptonite blade, "now let us watch the effects"

~battlefield~

Izuku swiftly sidestepped a slash and sent a horizontal one at her mid torso to which she blocked while getting pushed back 5 metres. Izuku raised his sword slightly when he noticed the green glow her blade took and his enhanced eyesight perceived jagged green shards coming out her blade, his eyes immediately widened as he thought back to a page he saw in his fathers journal about the substance 'the rock from krypton that was poisoning the planet and made us basically human on the planet, the explosion must have spread the rocks all over the universe. Its poisoning effect will definitely hinder me along with its effect of weakening my power to human levels when in close proximity' he quickly ducked, turned sideways, and hopped over a series of slashes sent by the woman before hopping back five times to put distance between him and the woman. Like chess multiple runs of moves and outcomes played in his mind as he looked around for possible cameras in the event he was being watched, his eyes stopped when he spotted one as his smile grew even wider "looks like you're an ametuer, heroes~" he said in a playful tone as he bent down slightly and sheathed his sword but kept his hand at the ready to grab it quickly, "my generals told me on krypton since they lived on a natural power dampner they used their highly enhanced comprehension and learning ability to create physical trainers that are more effective than anything i've seen on earth. In that same way I created the same thing with the majority focusing on sword skill and drawing speed as I had a sliver of that jagged rock to act as my power dampner, with that rock drawing me to human levels of power my strength is in my precision, speed, and skill so let me show you that your hopes aren't justified" both of them dashed forward once he finished talking and entered an equal deathlok before izuku ducked under her and with one leg out went around in a 360 and managed to swipe balance from the woman and cutting her in the side of the stomach before moving backwards when a cut was landed on his left arm, once he was far enough he pulled the finger sized kryptonite out of the cut and threw it to the side and charged again at the woman successfully landing 2 cuts on her before parrying a strike and placing the tip of his companion at the area above her heart and shoving the blade through her with much effort before pulling it back and wiping off the blood with the dead woman's cloak. Taking the sword he started spinning around until he became a blur and let go of it to see it fly off into the distance, the moment his powers came back he shot a condensed beam of heat vision at it smiling ear to ear in satisfaction as it disintegrated. He flew over to the camera after sheathing his blade and looked on in mock amazement "when you don't play your pieces correctly your inevitable to your checkmate heroes" he said before waving a bye and disappearing in a blur.

Lex luthor felt a sense of elation under his fear for the boy as he felt he just entered into the perfect match of chess where he had to lure the king into capture and containment "challenge accepted, dek-el of krypton" he said before walking off the stage and into the back to create a strategy with the pro heroes

=====================================================================================

Sorry I took so long to get another chapter out but...8th grades hard man, my time that is usually dedicated to writing is now going toward ALL the tests but i'll be rearranging my time schedule so that at least 2 hours and go to writing so please do look forward and continue to enjoy, also the chess reference was caused because i've been rewatching lelouch of the revolution for the 20th time, literally I just love it so much everyone. Anyways bye!

He's being forced to rearrange his schedule by me and lizzy, we hope you are indeed waiting and enjoying each chapter that comes out

-Cyrus Jangera Company, now cooperating with Lizzy And Company (because she's the bossy one in the group)