Chapter 2: Making Plans and Hanging Out

The Next Day

*Vanessa's POV *

8:47 am on Thursday

I looked out the window because I heard something. Today is gonna be a rainy day. It's just my luck because now I know who I'm in the hope to hang out with today. I type in Madelaine's name and I text her.

*  

V: Good Morning 😊

M: Morning 😋😴

V: I was wondering if you would like to hang out today since its a rainy day? Stay in and watch movies? If you're not busy at all.

M: Sure just give me an hour or two at the most and I'll be at your house before noon, I almost forgot, what is your address by the way? ☺

V: *inserts address here*

M: Thank you  :-P

V: See you then, Madds.

M: See you later, Nessa.   *

So now I'm going to go do my morning routine.

*30 minutes later *

So now I just have to get ready and clean up a bit. I'm gonna go with the good ole casual black and white dotted sweatpants, with a medium bright red sweatshirt. Tossing my hair into a bun, I go downstairs to see half of the house a complete mess. I clean the dishes on the counter from last night, which wasn't much. Fix up the couch and some other stuff. By the time I'm done its 11:09 am.

Right now, I'm just waiting for Madeleine to get here, so I scroll on Twitter and look at a couple things on Snapchat. Then I hear someone knocking on the door. I go and get up to get it. When I open the door they're is where Madeleine is standing in blue joggers with a black top and a black bomber jacket with a couple of snacks she has in her hand. "Hey Madds," I said. "Hiya Nessa," she says back. She comes in and we hug each other. "Go ahead and set that stuff on the counter in the kitchen. It's just straight down the hall," I say. "Okay," says Madds. She comes back and we go and sit on the couch making small talk until we want to watch a movie.

A little while later

"Do you wanna find a movie to watch and I'll go and get the snacks?" I ask. " Sure," she says. I got up to go and get the snacks. I come back to Madeleine on a "The Night Before Christmas". "Is it okay if we watch this movie? It has always been my favorite to watch," she says. I say "It's alright. It's mine too," I said as I smile at her. We get comfortable with her snuggled up to me on my left side.

Part 2 Next.....

A\N

I'm so sorry for not updating but it's been a long month for me and so much is going on. I appreciate you guys reading my book. Look towards to Part 2. Have a great day. Peace out
--Marisella🍒💚🐍📷