Chapter 3: Making Plans and Hanging Out (Part 2)

(Continued from Part 1)

*A couple hours later*

*Vanessa's POV*

I woke up to Madelaine half on top of me asleep. When did we even fall asleep? I look at the clock and it reads 1:43 pm.

It's only been a couple of hours. I don't want her to get uncomfortable, so I pick her up and I start walking towards my bedroom. I take this time to really look at her. She looks so peaceful and calm. I almost trip because I'm not paying attention as I walk down the hall. I stop real quick to make sure she didn't wake up.

I look down as she wraps her arms around my neck and snuggles into my neck. I blush so deep, man. She's too adorable and pure for this world. I make my way to my bedroom and carefully set her down on the right side of the bed and tuck the blanket over her. I make my way back downstairs and sit on the couch.

Turning on the TV, I realize all of what happened today. Going back and looking back at what Madeleine and I did. And as I'm sitting on the couch I come to a realization.

I like Madeleine Petsch

A/N

Hello guys. Sorry that it's short. Its been a while since I last wrote a chapter. Stay tuned for Part 3. I appreciate the votes on the chapters. Until next time.
Peace out.
--Marisella🍒💚🐍