About the crossover and more information

I know I've been very absent and it's been two whole years since I've started this book. Bare with me y'all. Anyways for those to y'all who stuck around with my absent ass, I appreciate y'all a lot. For those of y'all who are new, thank you for even taking time to read my shit story. Sooo about the crossover, I think I'm going to add in Criminal Minds or Wynonna Earp. Honestly I wanted to spice this up a bit and if y'all don't happen to watch either of the shows and don't know what's going, please just keep reading, I promise you, you will not regret it. I watch both shows too much. Comment which one you guys think I should do. I have a pretty good idea going and I'll be checking the comments in a while. If I don't update with a part of the story by, let's say at least Friday, I'm probably gonna be dead. No ones gonna murder me okay? I'll be like the sleep kind of dead. Don't worry, I super pinky swear at least before the weekend is over, you will have another chapter coming out. If you guys have wayyy more suggestions dm me because I am all here for it. Get active guys and stay safe at home because the coronavirus is kicking our asses.

-Mari 🥔😎