Chapter 4: I like her too

*Madelaine's POV*

It's too early. I look over at the clock and its 10:26 am. Eh, maybe not. I noticed that I am in Vanessa's bed. When did I get here? And then I remember falling asleep on the couch.

I gotta get up now. I pull off the covers and get up. I look for some of her clothes that I can wear. Maybe some grey sweat pants and a black long sleeve shirt. I go to the bathroom to get ready, and I brush my teeth after I'm done. I think I'm gonna go downstairs and look for Vanessa.

As I'm walking down the stairs, I notice it's quiet. I get down to the living room and see Vanessa on the couch asleep. She looks so adorable. Did I just say that? Yeah, I sure did. She looks so peaceful. Her hair is cascading down her face and she tucked up.  AhaAhhHAhh, sksksksk. She's tryna make me choke, with her cuteness.

I pick her head up and sit down with her head on my lap. A little after she wakes up and looks at me like a sleepy puppy. She's sO CUtE!!! Calm down, and get yourself together. She just looks at me and then climbs on me to get comfortable. When she is, her head is on my chest and we cuddle for a while.

Wait...

I like Vanessa Morgan.

A/N

Hey, guys. I'm so sorry for not updating, I promise I'll get better at it lol. I know it's short but I wanna try and make long chapters for y'all. Anyways, here's another chapter. Let me know if you have any ideas or wanna collab. Till next time!❤
--Marisella❄🔥