Chapter 6: Yes (Part 1)

*Vanessa's POV*

I was just smiling at her. She looked at me like I put the stars in her sky. I'm still straddling her lap so I figured that if we were gonna talk I should get up but before I could get off, she pulls me back real quick. Her hands cup the left side of my face. The way she looks at me so lovingly makes my heart melt. I blush as her eyes trail over me.

When she looks back up at me, she puts her other hand behind my neck and gently pulls me closer to her. I can feel her breath on my lips. We keep looking back at each other's eyes and back to each other's lips. I couldn't take it anymore so I closed the space. Even if it's our second time kissing each other, it could be a million times and I will never get tired of it.

Her lips are so soft as they move against mine. I poke my tongue out of my mouth and slide it against her lips. Her breath hitches and I take it as my chance. I poke my tongue into her mouth and instantly she pulls the back of my head closer. She then puts her hand on my hip and pulls my body as close as she can to hers leaving no space. It honestly feels like heaven and I can tell she feels the same way. Our make-out becomes heavier.

She slides her tongue with mine and I gently pull on her bottom lip. The way her moan sounded in her throat made it more real. I pull back for some air. I open my eyes and her eyes are still closed. Her breathing is heavy, and she opens her eyes. The way her pupils dilated made me wanna do it again but I knew we had to talk before anything else could happen.

Next Chapter 2.....

A\N

Hiiii guys! I know many of y'all have been waiting for me to post another chapter and I'm so sorry for the month's delay. I've had things going on and schools have been a hassle. Anyways I promise to make it up to y'all by posting about 2 more chapters in the next two days. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Gotta dash but I love you guys❤️

-Marisella🤡🏹