Chapter 5: I think we should talk...

*Madelaine's POV*

A little while after Vanessa crawled on me and went back to sleep, she woke up. She opens her eye slowly.

Oh my gosh, she looks so cute, like a little cuddly panda bear.

Getting out of my little daydream, she's looking at me too. When I'm looking at her, I feel like she puts the stars in my world and how I get butterflies every time I see her.

With her curly brown hair all messy, and with no makeup on, her perfect and just enough pink on her lips. I get lost in her really soft brown eyes. She's looking at me the way I'm looking at her now.

We just stare into each other's eyes for a good minute. Then she moves her hands from my arms from where they were placed as she took a nap and trails them up to my shoulders, and she puts each of her long but little legs on each side of my body.

She then gathers my hair and starts gently putting it to the side. She leans down and her face is barely inches away from mine and she looks into my eyes and puts her hand underneath my chin. Her lips graze mine and inside I'm going absolutely crazy.

I was excited, to say the least, and I then I couldn't wait any longer. I kissed her. It was a soft and gentle kiss, like any first kiss would be. And as we kissed I put my hands at her hips. Before it could go any farther I stopped her and said "I think we should talk about this." And to let her know that it wasn't about anything bad, I smiled at her. She smiled back with her cute little dimples.

A/N

Hey y'all. I'm so terribly sorry for taking so long but I think you'll like the update. I know it's a short chapter.
Be excited for the next chapter, I think you'll like it as well. I've been busy with a lot of things lately and not having much time to write is killing me but I'll be sure to update a lot more this time. I love y'all, comment and let me know what you think. Much love

—Marisella 🖤🥀