Chapter 8: Criminal Minds

*Criminal Minds World*

Emily was just getting out of her car. Turning off the ignition, she gets out and runs to the passenger side. Once she's done gathering her things, she closes the door but not from almost running into JJ. Holding a hand up to her chest, she says, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Jayje. You scared the shit out of me."

"No, it's okay. I wasn't paying attention. Walk with me." JJ says. Emily composes herself and walks in like next to JJ. "What do you think we'll have today?"  Asks Emily. "I hope it isn't anything bad, I mean all the cases we get are bad but you know I'm talking about like, super bad." Says JJ. Wiping a hair out of her face, Emily responds, "I hope your right."

Reaching the door, Emily pulls open the door for JJ and she smiles at her. 

Emily thinks, It's completely not my fault that I have a crush on my best friend. She's a literal dream. I know I should probably tell her but I have a feeling something might happen today.

Walking in after JJ, she couldn't see anyone in the bullpen. There was literally no one. "Where is everyone?" "I don't know, everyone should be here by now." "I don't have a good feeling Em," says JJ. "I don't either Jayje," responds the raven-haired woman.  It's a no mans land. Everything was left how it was the day before.

Hearing the door open behind them, they turn around and see Reid, Garcia, Rossi, and Hotch standing behind them. "What's going on here? Where is everyone?" asks Hotch. "We don't know sir. It's like no ones been here at all," says the younger blue-eyed woman. "Let's figure out what's going on." Walking behind Hotch, the rest of them look at each other with worried expressions. This hasn't ever happened before.

Walking into the briefing room, they all set their things down.  "Alright, pair up and check each room." JJ and Emily. Hotch and Reid. Garcia and Rossi. As they go to each room, they find them completely empty. "There's no one here," says Reid. They all meet back up at the briefing room. They sit down and just start talking about nothing. There isn't anything thing to do but wait.  Hotch and Garcia go back to look at the tapes in the FBI.

A little over an hour goes by and they all hear a noise outside the room. "Did you guys hear that?" asks Emily. "What the hell was that?" says Rossi. Taking out her gun, Emily slowly walks towards the door. Looking out the doorway, she doesn't see anything or anyone. Walking down the hall, they each check the rooms. Putting her gun back in the holster Emily says with relief, "False alarm guys."

"LOOK OUT!," screams Reid. Feeling a pain in the back of her head, everything goes black.

A/N
Heyyyy guys. I'm so sorry that I say I'll keep updating right away and I don't. I had a situation and a bit of a writer's block but I'm back bitches! Jk, I love y'all, anyways so this story will now include criminal minds and Wynonna along with my original storyline for madnessa. Trust me, I have nothing to do so I'm going to be writing a lot. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, there will be many more. I have one in the works. Let me know what you think. 😘😎
-Marisella 🐢