Chapter Thirty-Nine: Defying Him

thaddeus & indie's relationship is gonna get spicier!!! this book is def gonna be sexual because a part of the character development is indie's sexual awakening and development as a young woman :-) you've been warned hehe

Thaddeus' Point of View:

In all of my years as alpha, I have never had the urge to back down and submit to one's commands. Even when I was in the wrong — as a young, reckless new pack leader — I still never admitted that I was wrong, or that someone was even maybe smarter than I. The pretentiousness is uncanny, I must admit, but I had to in order to protect my title — so that no other pack member would challenge my position. But Indie... she was different. Her pleads to me made me feel like she was cracking away at the protective barrier I had created whilst being alpha. She stood there, and despite her being so much smaller than me, physically, emotionally she was not not. She has a strong psyche, and an even more powerful brain. Moon Goddess, what did you do to me with her? I thought to myself meekly.

"Absolutely not."

"It wasn't a damn question." I chuckled at her fierce response, smirking as she placed her tiny hand on her hip.

"And how will I know to not rip anyone who talks down on you throats out?" I growled slightly, making her jump. She placed a hand on my chest, sending sparks from the area she touched throughout my veins — satisfaction rising all over my body. Don't think about her naked, I thought to myself — repeating the words in my head. 'Don't think about her flushed face when she climaxed all over your t-' I cut my wolf's perverse thoughts off, clenching my first so hard that my knuckles turned white.

"Don't tempt me, Indie." I growled out as her soft hand traveled down my abdominal area. I knew she was acting like this was because of the full moon, but it was hard for me to stop her. Her touch felt too good to resist. I groaned slightly, making her smirk. Her hand slipped under my shirt, tracing my stomach before I grabbed her hands roughly. "Indie..." I growled out. She inched closer to me, her body heat radiating onto mine like the sun coming out on a winter afternoon — melting the snow that had fallen and froze over with ease. I felt her breath on my chest, before she stood on her tip toes to reach my ear. I shivered in response, feeling overwhelmed by the urge to want to take her right then and there over her bedside table.

"I'm coming with." She whispered into my ear, making my fingers which were wrapped around her wrist soften by the smallest fraction. I felt her knees buckle slightly, as I was now halfway holding her up.

"What will I do with you?" I said back, a gasp coming from her lips as I abruptly grabbed her curvaceous waist.

"Why do you think you can defy me, little one?" I asked rhetorically. She giggled, the melodic sound floating into my ears making me hold her waist even tighter than before. She shrugged, looking at me up and down with lust. Her abstract eyes began to darken, her pupils dilating — almost covering the shades of emerald, chocolate and ocean blue completely with the black abyss. Her long, dark eyelashes fluttered as she blinked, brushing against her creamy skin.

"Why do you think you can tell me what to do, Thaddeus?" She smiled teasingly, my name rolling off of her tongue seductively. I clenched my jaw tightly, her flirtatious mannerisms distracting me from our previous serious conversation we just had. I moved my hands from her waist to her curvy bottom half, making her eyes widen to the size of the moon. I squeezed tightly, almost lifting her off of the floor. I gave her bum a small smack, being extremely careful to make sure I didn't hurt her. She gasped again, hitting my chest playfully. She was definitely a force to be reckoned with. She jutted her bottom lip out, rubbing the area I had smacked with her hand. I knew she wasn't actually hurt, just teasing me. But, just in case, I moved behind her, pulling up her hoodie as I crouched on my knees, inspecting the skin.

There was a slight pink handprint on her skin, making me smirk. Her body was absolutely... delicious, to say the least. Not thin exactly, she had a small waist and wide hips (that were quite tempting, might I add). Her thighs were bigger, making my wolf purr. She wasn't muscular, her stomach was small but still soft to the touch. "Thaddeus!" She exclaimed theatrically. "Stop looking at my butt." She scrunched her adorable feet against the carpet as I refused to pull her hoodie down. I pressed a lingering kiss to her soft skin, making her moan slightly.

"Talk back to me again, and you'll really get it." I growled playfully before standing up so that I was towering over her again. She shuddered, nodding slowly.

"When will we go?" Her soft voice ringing through the air. I huffed in response at her stubbornness.

"Today is about you, we will talk about it tomorrow or next week." She nodded, a pleased look spreading across her face — as she had gotten the best of me. "But I'm still going to punish you for defying me." She shivered, leaning her weight up against my chest  and sighing deeply. I could practically hear the sound of her heart thumping against her chest, the pulse quick yet irregular as my hands still lay resting on her hips. I traced my fingers along the rim of her shorts, feeling the goosebumps that rose on her hips as I touched her. I needed a freezing cold shower after this. I kissed her forehead, trying to distract myself from the urges that filled my thoughts.

"I'm taking you out tonight." I said lowly, holding her close to me. She hummed in response, before pulling back from our embrace. "Where?"

"I cannot disclose that information."

She huffed, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Just wear a dress, I have to go set some things up. I'll come back in a few hours once everything is done." I gave her a kiss on her forehead, then a lingering kiss on her lips.