Chapter Fifty-Four: Unapologetic

sexual content ahead! reader discretion advised.

Indie's Point of View:

          Having someone explore your body is terrifying, but actually trying to pleasure someone else feels much more terrifying — in my opinion, at least. Plus, as I've mentioned before, Thaddeus is the most handsome human being I've ever laid eyes on. His body strong and powerful, his face chiseled and cut. He was abnormally tall, the top of my head barely reaching the top of his abdomen. I can definitely comprehend why people are so intimidated by him. He smirked from my proposition about me pleasing him, grasping my chin roughly so that I made direct eye contact with him. A sudden wave of boldness came over me, causing me to place my hands on his broad chest and push him back slightly. He complied, laying back onto the bed. I crawled over on top of him, my fingertips brushing the hem of his shirt. He growled, the muscles in his stomach clenching as he began to sit up slightly to touch me.

"No, you can't yet." I murmured, climbing off so that I could put a vinyl on. My heart was racing about a mile per minute, only increasing when I turned around to see Thaddeus laying on my bed. His chest was rising and falling rapidly, his muscular body outlined by the luminescence of the moon that was shining in through my window. I climbed back on top of him, straddling him with my legs. I began to trace my fingers down his chest, making him twitch. The fireworks were something I would never grow accustomed to when I touched him. Sparks seemed to fly off of where we connected, sending euphoria through my body from just a simple touch. I began to kiss on his neck, sucking gently on the skin above his collarbone. He growled, the deep vibration rumbling and shaking the bed we were on top of. I continued to press kisses to his warm skin, now grasping at his broad shoulders.

"I love you so very much, Thaddeus." He smiled, bringing his hand up to my face to stroke my cheek.

"I love you so very much, Indie. Trying to put it into words sounds like simple nothingnesses — there are no words to describe my love for you." He murmured, rubbing my waist softly whilst my hands lay positioned on his firm chest. I leaned down to place another kiss to his supple lips, before gathering up the courage to put my fingers down at the hem of my lingerie. I pulled it over my head, now leaving me in just lace panties. The cold air washed over my skin like a wave, goosebumps rippling across my skin like a pebble hitting water, covering my chest and thighs. Thaddeus growled once more, this time more aggressively — his eyes turning obsidian black. I pinned his hands back playfully, my chest pressing against him. His eyes rolled back in his head, large canines beginning to protrude from the outsides of his incisors. The vein running down his neck was now much more prominent as his chest rose and fell rapidly. He made me feel so beautiful. Never in a million years would I have thought a man would worship me the way he does.

I gave myself a mini pep-talk before starting to grind my hips against his, urging myself to be fearless. I heard him murmur incoherent curse words under his breath, urging me on and making the wetness between my thighs feel even more obvious. I gently pulled down the remaining clothes he had left, my face flushing bright red. I had no idea what I was doing, so it all felt like utter improv. I slid my panties off of my hips slowly as Thaddeus watched with hungry eyes. He looked at my most intimate area with his familiar black eyes, his canines now touching his bottom lip. He pressed his thumb to my bud, instantly making my body convulse and my legs shake whilst I straddled him. It was already extremely sensitive, but the sparks that flew between us made it seemingly a hundred times more pleasurable. He lifted my hips up slightly to position himself to enter me, but I stopped him. "So beautiful..." He whispered. "All mine."

"Let me."

He nodded slowly, the sound of our hearts beating in synchronization filling the room. I took his member in my hand, feeling suddenly embarrassed at how purely inexperienced I was. I sat up slightly, pushing it into my entrance while groaning. It still burned slightly, making me wince. A deep moan escaped Thaddeus' red lips, his brows furrowing from the feeling of me on top of him. I placed my hands on his chest, moving my hips back and forth. A knot formed in the pit of my belly due to how deep he was inside of me. He sat up suddenly, making me gasp as he met his hips with mine. I threw my head back in approval, digging my nails into his carved shoulders and he cursed into my neck. He grabbed my waist, rolling my most intimate part over his repeatedly until I felt myself begin to reach my climax.

Sweat prickled his chest, looking almost like specks of fairy dust or dew on morning grass amongst his tan upper half. The veins running up his biceps looked like routes on a map, reaching up his neck. His face flashed pure euphoria, making my body feel like it was on fire — exactly how it always felt when he touched me. I let out a final moan, my eyes feeling as if they were falling back behind my head as I took in the moment. I was so comfortable, so unapologetically myself, and so in love with him.

"I love you, amica mea."

"As I love you." I whispered breathlessly, burying my face into his neck.

I know this chapter was a bit short but I have big things coming for y'all, I'm so excited. Expect an update soon ;)