Chapter Sixty-Eight: Extravagance

this chapter is going to be a tad bit steamy ;)

Indie's Point of View:

"What's one thing you'll miss most about earth when you die?" I asked Thaddeus, curious to know his answer. We were currently sitting on a private jet, and I felt oddly out of place due to the extravagance. I still had a minuscule fear of planes and flying, so I was rambling to keep myself distracted. Thankfully, Thaddeus was holding my hand and drawing circles on my wrist with the other. I didn't look out of the window, not wanting to make myself more anxious. The inside of the jet was tinted orange and pink from the rising sun, making Thaddeus' golden skin glow even more. "Hm..." He hummed lowly.

"You, obviously. But I know that we will meet again in the afterlife." I smiled softly, shaking my head. "One thing about earth, T." I suppressed a laugh. It was endearing, truly.

"The smell of the trees, feeling the soil beneath my feet — especially when I've shifted and I'm running through the woods. The moon, the stars. I could go on and on." He murmured, a far off look glossing over his comforting eyes. "And you?"

"I think I will miss the same things as you. I'm sure once I see the ocean, that will be added to my list as well." I replied. The plane jolted forward a bit, making my heart drop. Thaddeus pressed a kiss to my temple, moving a hand to my thigh as he rubbed more soothing patterns on my skin. I rested my face against his inviting chest, letting his heartbeat be the lullaby to my nap.

"Indie, wake up, baby. We are here." I heard Thaddeus whispered softly into my ear. I groaned, rubbing my eyes. Before I had the chance to stand up, Thaddeus swooped me up, holding my body weight bridal style with just one of his arms. He then grabbed our bags of luggage with the other arm, walking out of the private jet. The pilot and attendants bowed their heads in respect as I thanked them softly, smiling at them. "Luna and Alpha, please enjoy your stay in the beautiful Fiji." I gasped as we walked outside, seeing as it was bright and sunny. The warmth of the sun felt incredible on my skin, and I found myself closing my eyes in bliss. There were palm trees ahead for miles and miles, and a house that was secluded directly in front of us. It was right on the beach, the sand leading up to the walkway. On the beach there were more palm trees, and a huge hammock tied between to of them. I excitedly jumped down from Thaddeus' arms, looking up at him. "Is that where we're staying?" I sounded like a child on her birthday. He nodded, chuckling slightly. I suppressed a squeal of excitement, wanting to clap my hands in joy.

As we entered the house, I couldn't help myself but look at everything. The windows were wide in front of the beach, letting all of the sunlight come in. The kitchen was painted yellow, and there was a cute living room with cream colored couches. As we walked upstairs, I saw one huge bedroom that also had large windows and a deck to go on. The sheets were crystal white, and the room was very minimalistic. There were curtains hung around the bed, and a huge bathroom with a bathtub that could fit at least six people. I then felt Thaddeus' warm arms wrap around my waist, pressing my back close to his chest. I shivered as I felt his breath against my neck, and his heart thumping against my shoulder blade.

"Do you like it, my precious?" He murmured into my ear. "Do I like it?" I turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him close to me as I stood on my tippy toes. "I love it, thank you so, so, so much." I replied. He lifted me up and spun me in a circle, making me laugh. "I need to show you one more thing." He said. I raised my eyebrows, before he set me back down on the ground and took my hand. He then led me onto the deck, where I saw an canvas set up along with an assortment of paints and an easel. "Thaddeus..." I smiled so big my cheeks started to hurt.

"I can't believe this. Thank you so much." I felt tears well up in my eyes, why was I being so emotional?

I grabbed the back of his neck with my hand, bringing his face towards mine for a kiss. He growled, and instead of just a sweet peck he began to kiss me more passionately. His tongue entered my mouth, and before I knew it, our kiss was a full-blown make out session. I pulled away after a few moments, trying to catch my breath.

"Seeing you in a sundress... I didn't know something so simple could drive me crazy." He growled into my ear. I felt the area between my legs begin to throb lightly, and my face flush bright red. "Thank you." I replied shyly. His hands were resting on the curve of my waist, while he peppered my face with kisses.

"Can we go swim?" I asked. His lips turned up at the corners, and he nodded. He began to strip off his clothes, leaving my face feeling as hot as fire as I drank in his tall, muscular form. He turned around and I found myself covering my eyes, making him laugh from across the room. "It's adorable how shy you get, despite the several times I've had the privilege to make love to you." My eyes widened at his comment, making me cover my face with my hands embarrassingly.

"Okay, I have to get changed now, shoo shoo." I gently pushed his shoulders. He made a puppy face at me in the frame, before I shrugged my shoulders and closed it gently. I then unzipped my luggage, pulling out a simple string-tied black bikini. I stripped off my clothes and pulled it on, tying the strings on my hips. I then pulled on a sheer coverup that went down to my mid-thigh, as well as pulling my hair into a messy ponytail. For some reason, I suddenly felt insecure. I wanted to internally slap myself. I peeped the door open, coming face to face with Thaddeus. He was wearing black swim trunks, flip flops, and his chest was obviously bare. I suppressed the urge to drool.

He pushed the door open more, taking in my figure. His eyes turned pitch black with lust, making me feel a bit more confident. "Good thing this is a private beach, and there aren't people for miles." He said gruffly. "You look fucking beautiful."

I smiled at him softly, thanking him. "Let's go."

As we walked out, I felt the hot sand beneath my feet. It was white and the ocean was crystal clear. Thaddeus scooped me into his arms, making me gasp. "Why do you always do this? I can walk, T." I said jokingly. "The sand is hot." Was his response. He laid me down on a blanket, right underneath the palm trees. I began to apply sunscreen, but Thaddeus stopped me. "May I?" He smirked. I gulped nervously, nodding. He began to spread it onto my back, rubbing my shoulders with his calloused hands. I groaned in approval, making him stop. "You better not moan like that, little one." My face flushed red for the umpteenth time that day. "It feels good, sorry." I murmured.  He gently laid me on my back so that he could get my front side. His hands moved from my stomach to my thighs, making me feel oddly turned on as he rubbed them with his huge hands. I jolted in surprise as I felt his hands move under my flimsy bikini top, now massaging my breasts. He pressed kisses on the tops of them, making my body jolt once more. "I don't need sunscreen there, doofus." I barely could make the words out. "I just remembered you have that cute little freckle next to your nipple." He chuckled lightly, his eyes turning pitch black. He moved the swimsuit material over, leaving my left breast exposed.

I felt his mouth wrap around my nipple, making me squirm and moan. I moved my hands to his hair, running my fingers through it. He flicked his tongue against it, blowing air on it. "Thaddeus..." I choked out, my voice barely above a whisper.

"We need to stop." I whispered, making him move his head back. I felt warmth pooling between my legs, soaking through the fabric of my bikini bottom. "Mm." He grunted, helping me pull my coverup all the way off. My heart was still profoundly thumping against my ribcage.

He would be the death of me.