Chapter Seventy-Four: Juxtaposition

im so sorry for the long wait, it's been a very difficult past few months. i hope you're all doing well, and i love you. mature content ahead x

Indie's Point of View:

There are many situations in our lives that arise that we wish we could change. As people, we yearn for difference — constantly wondering "what if." For me, this impending and consistent thought regarded my mother. What if I had never been adopted, and I had lived with my mother instead? Would I be different? Would I feel loved? Would she have taken care of me the way James and Janis did? Time after time, I had shaken the thought off. Things happen for a reason, and obviously not being with my mother was for the best.

After the long plane trip home, we had finally arrived at Thaddeus' house. I felt comfort knowing that I was back around the pack, and seeing the members made me happy and cheered me up immensely from the previous event that had just taken place.

I was laying down in Thaddeus' and I's bed as I doodled in my journal. Ever since the incident, Thaddeus had kept a very close eye on me — watching my every move, not letting me be alone. Although I felt a bit agitated at times, I couldn't blame him. I had been quiet lately, avoiding schoolwork at all costs and laying in bed. I felt like I did when I was younger, the sad feeling that ached in my heart becoming more and more prevalent with each passing day.

Thaddeus got up from his desk, walking towards me. He brushed a lock of hair that had escaped my messy pony tail away from my face, making my skin burn. He pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead, but I wanted more. I needed to feel more, I needed him against me.

"I need to shower..." I mumbled quietly, playing with the ends of my hair. His eyes darkened and he nodded, walking towards the bathroom. "I'll run the hot water for you."

"Join me?" I softly suggested, feeling some embarrassment creep onto my cheeks. His eyes darkened even more, before he lifted me up so that my legs were around his waist. I giggled happily, feeling distracted by his touch. He gently set me down on the counter, before slowly unbuttoning his shirt. I felt my legs begin to quiver as I watched his large, veiny hands take off his shirt. I ran my hand up his chest, making him growl with lust. I boldly put my hands on his belt, causing his abdomen to contract fiercely. My hands were shaking as if it were the first time we had ever done this. I pushed the rest of his clothes down. his eyes burning into my face as I did so.

"Are you sure you want this, now? It's okay-" I quickly cut him off with a kiss to his strong chest. I enjoyed myself while tracing my fingers down his sculpted muscles, feeling ever ridge and dip of them. I then began to pull off his t-shirt that I was wearing, my breasts bare due to the lack of bra I was wearing. The cold air hardened my sensitive buds, making my skin flush bright red. I gasped when he began kissing my neck, sucking and licking with desperation. My head rolled back, giving him more access. He kissed my collarbones softly, before cupping my chest. My skin was igniting with fireworks, as it always did whenever he touched me.

I felt his hands move to my hips, grasping them roughly. Before he could remove my panties, I took them off, throwing them on the floor of the bathroom floor. He gently urged my legs open, pressing wet kisses down my stomach. My legs were shaking more than ever now, my backside still pressed to the bathroom counter. He crouched down beneath me, his mouth now pressing to the spot between my thighs. He licked me slowly and gently, making my body flush with anticipation. I grasped onto his hair as I felt his warm mouth suck gently on every spot between my legs. I ran my hands through his hair vigorously, bringing him closer to me. I sat up slowly, my legs shaking as I looked him in the eye. I moved my body off of the counter top before grabbing his hand and moving us to the shower, the hot water hitting our skin. I crouched down before him, making him grasp my face with his large hands.

"You don't have to, baby." He said, his voice strained. I shook my head, suddenly feeling nervous. I pressed kissing to his lower abdomen, making his hips jut and a hiss escape from his swollen lips. My hands were shaking, and my heart was thumping against my chest. I gently licked his long member, rolling my tongue softly around the tip. I heard a deep moan rumble in his chest, making me smile slightly and blush even more. I wrapped my lips around him, causing his hands to go to my hair and pull. His long fingers entangled in my wet locks at the shower sprayed hot water onto us. Everything was foggy around us. I bobbed my head slowly, my hands on his carved v-line. "Fuck, Indie. Fuck." He growled up, pushing my head down. My eyes widened and I gagged, feeling water form in my eyes from the action. He pulled back in an instant, inspecting me. "I'm so sorry, baby. Are you okay?" He asked, concern filling his eyes. I nodded.

"Do it again."

His eyes blackened as he looked at me, pushing my face down once more. At that point, I didn't know if it was water or tears running down my face from the gag. I groaned as he pulled back, letting me softly lick the rest of him. His body was convulsing as mine did when he licked my most sensitive areas. I pressed kisses to the tip and sucked lightly before I felt him twitch in my mouth, muttering a string of curse words. I looked up at him through my wet eyelashes, urging him to reach his climax.

A roar came from his lips as I felt him empty himself into my mouth. His hands continued to run through my long hair, occasionally pulling on my roots. I looked up yet again, seeing his chest rise and fall rapidly. He pulled me up from my crouched position, lifting me suddenly by the waist. I squealed in surprise, feeling his member tickle my inner thighs. He pressed me to the shower wall, spreading my legs. I gasped when I felt him push himself into me, his face buried in my neck as I cried out. I clawed at his shoulders as he roughly thrusted into me, filling me up entirely.

We soon reached our orgasm together, thus I was panting into his shoulder from the intense lovemaking. He held me until the hot water, holding me up still and I buried my face into his chest. This moment was utter bliss, but my body felt tense — and so did Thaddeus'. We heard a knock at the door, causing Thaddeus to growl. Before he could start screaming at whoever had disrupted us, the person began to speak.

"Indie, we need you. Now."