Chapter 6: Kuro; Surprised

Walking home from the library, you were thinking about Rei once again. He had been acting really weird today. Weirder than normal. He had seemed nervous and jumpy. You didn't get to talk long before he jumped up and said he had to go without looking into your eyes. You were really worried about him.

He needs your help.

You looked at Kuro seriously. How could you help? You didn't even know what was wrong. Kuro decided that, whatever the problem was, now was not the time to discuss it because he kept walking, saying nothing else. You sighed. Cats. You looked behind you nervously. There was some sort of tension in the air that made you feel as if something was going to happen. In fact, you had felt it building for a while. Whatever it was, you almost wished it would come faster because it was starting to drive you crazy.

Kuro led the way into the apartment, and you settled on the couch, fingering the blanket nervously. Pulling out your phone, you entered the chat as Kuro stalked deeper into the apartment to check that everything was in the right place after you had been gone.

'Y/N, It's been a while! What's going on? Lolol,' Yoosung sent.

You typed back quickly, 'This and that. How are you guys doing?'

'Working mostly,' Jaehee sent with a shrug emoji.

'Great now that you're here,' Zen typed with hearts in his character's eyes.

You smiled as Jumin typed, 'How is the party coming?'

'Fine. I finished my work yesterday so I'm free for the time being. Hopefully.'

'Great!' Seven sent, entering the chatroom. 'Are you eating good? Like Honey buddha chips? Lolol.'

'You know I eat great,' you sent with a shake of my head. 'Lolol.'

You looked up, wondering where Kuro was. He loved sitting in your lap while you chatted. He hated missing things that might give him new information. He always wanted to keep up with the way your relationships developed with the others.

'We know,' Yoosung typed, sending a happy character. 'Thanks for taking care of yourself.'

'How's my beautiful Elly, Jumin?' Seven typed.

'Stay away from Elizabeth, you demon,' Jumin replied.

'I would suggest that you do as he says, Seven,' Jaehee sent. 'We do not need a situation like we had last time.'

'Yeah,' Yoosung sent. 'That took a month to sort out and V had to get involved. He was angry at all of us for a month.' He sent a crying face as he remembered that mess.

'Sigh,' Seven typed, 'How do expect me to stay away from such a beauty, from the one I love. Elly. I will come for you one day! I promise upon the Lolols I have spoken and the Honey Buddha Chips in my stomach!'

Zen ended that by typing, 'Seven...no.'

Seven posted a pouting character before typing, 'Whatever.'

'Hey, Seven. Do you want to come over later. You should bring some food.'

'Kay,' Seven replied, 'Anything for you, my Queen.'

'Awwww, Seven,' Yoosung complained over the chat. 'That's no fair that you can go to Y/N's apartment. We don't even know where it is. What if something happened to the two of you there and we have no idea where to start looking?'

'He's right,' Jaehee typed. 'Maybe you should tell at least one of us. Just in case.'

'V knows,' Seven typed as if that solved every problem.