Author's Notes cause why not

Hey, reader!

Thanks so much for reading. I loved writing this story and I hoped you enjoyed it too. Also, be proud of me! This is the first long story that I've ever finished! I hope I can keep going and finish a series of Kuro stories.

The question is, will we see that black cat again? Yes. I am planning on writing story after story about him until I get to the last one where I explain his past. Please read all Kuro storied before you read that one. Thanks. Actually, this story wasn't going to be about Kuro. It was going to be a normal fanfiction when it suddenly dawned on me in the middle of Chapter 1 that this story was about Kuro. Strange how the characters do that to you.

The next story is going to be awesome and I accidentally alluded to it with the picture in Chapter 1. I was cool without even knowing it.

This is important. The main point of these stories is that these worlds are different than what you would read or see in the actual story. These are different because people sense these worlds and write them down to the best of their abilities but they are unable to capture how it actually truly happened. Remember that as you read the next story.

Also, you may try looking for me and my best friend in the next story. We're sort of side characters but we will randomly appear in filler chapters for short stories that I randomly want to type. I hope you enjoy that.

Please comment and tell me what you liked and where I fell flat. I could use help and I wish to get better at writing. If you had funny jokes you want to end up in the story or scenarios comment and I will do my best.

Love you all!

~Flight