Chapter 13: Kuro Senses

No one else had tried to enter the library for the rest of the night. When dawn broke we were very confused as to why no one was coming to the library when Seven remembered it was some holiday or another. None of us really cared about it beyond being glad we wouldn't have to deal with other people.

The dragons had stuck around and were quickly becoming a part of the family. They acted a lot like twins and the silver one, the mischievous one, hung around Seven while the gold one stayed with Searan. Seven had quickly decided on their names.

"That one," he said, pointing to Searan's dragon who was taking a nap, "Is Honey. Mine is called Buddha."

"We are not naming them after your favorite brand of chips!" Searan had declared but the names stuck and even Honey wouldn't respond to anything else even though she had been asleep when the naming was happening.

You started to get hungry and Seven found a good amount of food in the lounge. It was kind of weird how much food there was and there was even raw fish for Kuro which made me think that the cat had something to do with all the food.

You were sitting on a couch with Kuro curled in you lap when you finally brought up something that you were all thinking about but hadn't mentioned yet. "We have to get out of here," you said matter-of-factly. "I mean, we should be fine. We have dragons now as well as Kuro. We just need a place to stay."

"My place is pretty big," Seven said from where he had been rough housing with Buddha, his dragon. "I can upload the files there and we can eat all the Honey Buddha chips we could ever want."

"Only one problem," Searan said with a frown. "We do have dragons. How are we supposed to transport them to your house without them causing a panic?"

Buddha just danced around the room but Honey padded over to Searan and put her paw in his hand. There was a flash and, suddenly, there was a golden amulet sitting on the palm of Searan's hand. Searan stared at it in surprise until Honey turned back into her dragon form with a yawn.

That's solved. Kuro looked up from your lap and licked his lips. Geek, get Buddha to do that and leave first. I'll send Y/N after you in a few minutes and White hair will come last to make sure nothing happens to us. This is just in case there are men waiting out there that are looking for the group of us. If we go separately we will be harder to get.

Seven nodded reluctantly and wrote down his address for me. He chased Buddha down and managed to get him to turn into a silver amulet. He put it on before going to the doorway. He turned in the doorway and said, "Be careful, you two." With that, he left.

You got up, Kuro in your arms. You settled next to Searan and stared at the floor. YOu wondered what you would be faced with when you left the library. Should there be hit men waiting for you? Would everyone make it to the house safely?

"Are you okay?" Searan asked, putting his tattooed arm around you.

"Yeah," you said, taking a deep breath. "I'm just worrying over nothing."

Honey curled around you two as you sat in silence. Finally, Kuro stood up. Let's get going.

You nodded and stood up. Searan stood up with you and gave you a hug. "Don't worry," Searan said. "It's going to be fine. See you at Seven's house."

You smiled, taking comfort in this man. "All right. See you."

You turned to leave and Searan said, "I love you."

"I love you, too," responded before you left the room and the library. You soon caught a taxi and you realized that you really shouldn't have worried. The trip went very smoothly and there were no snags at all except for the fact that Kuro wanted to kill the taxi driver by the end of the ride.