Chapter 19: She-Being

You sighed as you entered your apartment. You had come home from another party to find that Searan was still at work.The both of you were working hard to gather the money needed for a real home of your own now that you were married. The marriage had been a small but romantic affair in the woods where so many thing had happened to the two of you.

Of course, Seven had offered to buy a house for the two of you but you had decided, together, that the house would mean more if you worked for it by yourselves. It had looked like it was going to be nearing impossible to do it anytime soon but you hadn't been frightened by that. A certain cat had taught you nothing was impossible if you worked at it hard enough. Things had looked better when Seven had gotten Searan a good job at a computer company where hacking and creating programs was a must.

You knelt down, picking up some blankets and throwing them on the couch and fishing a remote from its hiding place under a table.

"Honey," you called out. The dragons had stayed with you after Kuro had left and they were the best pets ever. Not to mention Honey was very well behaved. "Honey? Where are you?"

The sleepy dragon padded out of the bedroom and looked at you expectantly. You lifted the dragon into your arms and hugged her soft body. For a while after the "incident" Honey wouldn't have anything to do with anyone other than you and Searan but she was doing much better now. She still didn't really trust anyone, though.

"There's my girl," you crooned to the dragon that you had started to think of as your and Searan's child. You swept back your party dress as you asked, "Do you know when daddy will be back?"

Honey shrugged and cuddled into your arms, placing her soft head on your shoulder.

You felt your phone vibrate and you pulled it would to see a text from Yoosung.

'Hey, Yoosung,' you replied to his greeting. 'What's up?'

'Nothing much,' Yoosung typed as you sat down on the couch. 'I was just missing you. I know I just talked to you at the party but it's so hard to get your full attention at the parties since you're the party planner and all.'

'Yeah,' you typed with a sigh. 'I hate it actually.'

Talking to Yoosung reminded you how the group had taken the news of V's death and Rika's second death. Their fearless leader was gone and they couldn't decide if they were glad or not that Rika was dead. They were just confused. In the end, they just clung to each other, and you, tighter and accepted Searan into their ranks. You didn't mind because you had been left so many times it was nice to be wanted for once.

'How's Searan?' Yoosung asked. Ah, yes. Yoosung was constantly curious about Seven's twin brother. He was still so much of a mystery and Searan wasn't really sure how to go about making friends.

'He's fine. Se's still working. He should be home soon, though,' you sent, stroking Honey in the same way you used to stroke Kuro when you were texting.

'You should come over again soon. Man, that must be nice. You have so much freedom now,' Yoosung sent.

You nodded before remembering that Yoosung couldn't see you. 'It's been really nice,' you typed cheerfully. 'I can just go out to the store or visit one of you. It's been awesome.'

'That's great!' Yoosung sent, sending along an excited character with it. 'I think we should join the chat now. The others are on there and I don't like missing much when I'm not at school.'

'Kay,' you agreed before opening the chat to talk to the others.

'Y/N!' Zen typed with a kissy character. 'I've missed you. How are you doing, beautiful?'