Part 3

"Hey Y/N" Jaehyun says waving  his hand in front of your face

I come back to my senses after he does this, but I am  still kinda out of it.

"You okay"

"Oh. Yeah I'm fine" *you say finally coming back to reality*

"Are you sure. You were kinda out of it for a while. What were you thinking"Jaehyun says making a worried face

"Nothing. Just spacing out. Let's get something to eat now" *you say looking away, and starts to order"

After we order and get oir drinks. We go find some sits near a window, while I wait for my food to be called.
You two just sit in an awkward silence for a while but you finally decide to break it.

"Sooo. How long have you known Haechan. You guys seem close" you says looking at your drink twirling it around

"

Well. We kinda known each other for a while now. It's a long story but if your curious about it. You can ask just ask Haechan" he says in a slight aggravated tone

I honestly dont know why he got aggravated at a simple question. So i just respond with a simple head nod and don't say anything else, in order to not make things worse.

While we wait I  stare out of the window, again just thinking about everything that has happened today. I nap out of it when I  hear my  order being called and Jaehyun tapping my shoulder.

"

That's you" Jaehyun says

"Thanks"

I get up and go get my order but when I turn to head back to the table someone else is there. I cant see their face, just the back of their head. Black is the color if their hair. They look about the same height as Jaehyun. As I walk closer I can hear some things they are saying making me slow my pace down to listen more

"

So. Who is this new girl huh"

As you hear the words "new girl" you immediately know they are talking about you.

"

How did you hear already"

"Haechan. Duh. Everyone knows now. You know when someone excite one of us, we all know immediately."

"

Yeah. You are right about that. But I dont know about this girl something just dont feel right."

"Like what"

After hearing enough you decided to finally go and sit. You sit and pretend that you didn't hear anything, trying to not let it show.

"

Is this another one of your friends" I look at Jaehyun then to the new face

"Doyoung. You must be the new girl everyone is talking about"

"Y/N. What do you mean by everyone talking about."

he looks at Jaehyun then back at me "Well it's not every day that there is a new girl in town, and the person showing them around is the one and only Jaehyun"

After Doyoung says this Jaehyuns order gets called. He gets up to go get.

"

I'll be back. Don't say anything to embarrass yourself or me please" he looks at Doyoung with a threatening look

"Actually I was just about to leave anyway. I just came because of all the excitement" looking at you

As Doyoung and Jaehyun walk away. You are just think about what the hell is going on. As you wonder you hear tables near you whispering stuff.

"That's the new girl right"

"Why is she with Jaehyun. She has only been here for a day"

"How does she get to hang out with him. Shes new."

Thinking about everything and hearing this stuff at the same time. Just gives me another headach. This time it's a little bit more painful. As it starts to grow more painful. The only thing you can do is close your eyes, put my  head in my hands that are propped up on the table.

While you are like this you hear someone come to the table.

"Are you okay?"