18

(Y/n)

I woke up a little later than I wanted to. I wanted to be able to do my makeup because I haven't  done it in a while and thought it would be fun. Plus I don't want to look dead when I'm at school.

Since I woke up late. I will just have to settle with a shower maybe tomorrow I can do it.

After I get dressed I go down to the kitchen to hopefully eat something before we have to leave. When I enter I see Haechan standing at the counter on his phone. I just continue to the fridge and look around for a bit. I notice that there are no bags like there was yesterday.

The boys must have ate while I slept. They never truly eat in front of me. They eat regular food but never what they really need. I guess they aren't used to eating around a non full grown yet.

"Did you have any?" I ask Haechan pointing to the spot where the bags are usually at

He turned around and looked shocked when he saw where I was pointing to. He just shook his slightly back a forth to answer the question. I just grabbed a thing of pudding and closed the fridge.

I guess they think that things like that bother me since I'm not used to it but it honestly don't.  I know one day I will have to be like them too. I might as well just get used to it.

I go stand in the opposite side of Haechan to eat the pudding. I was kinda hoping that he would start talking but the more I looked at him.  The more I realized he didn't look so good. I know that he is usually a tanned body but he looks kinda pale now.

"Are you okay? You look pale"

He just answer by shaking his head up and down but this time he doesn't even look up. He just keeps his eyes on his phone.

Obviously something is wrong with him so I decided to text Taeyong since he is the only one up because of his job.

"Hey. I think something is wrong with Hyuk. He looks pale"

Of course I don't get an instant reply. He usually takes a while to respond while at work. I don't have time to worry about it to much. If he says he's fine I guess he's fine. So I leave to go to school and he just follows behind.