17

(Haechan)

Somehow I became the person who has to keep an eye on y/n. I can see why. We do go to the same school but so does Jaehyun. Why can't he do it. It's not that I don't like her. I just don't want anything to happen  

If it's true that she can see the future, then that means everything with me is going to happen soon. In the vision she had, she wasn't fully grown yet. She was still half. No one knows when she will become a full one yet and to be honest I can't help to think that maybe she won't. Maybe she will just be a half.

No one has even thought of this yet. I don't want to say something because it might just make matters worse. It is possible though. I mean this is the first time anyone has heard of a vampire having a child with a human. Anything is possible at this point.

Dr. Lee is searching around and Erike has been searching since she was born but he couldn't find anything. That doesn't mean that something isn't out there though. He said that he might have found something one the phone last night to Taeyong. Taeyong hasn't told nobody yet but I couldn't help but to listen in when I heard y/n name.

Also I don't know if it's just me or not but her scent is also different than others. It's more sweeter than the rest of people. I don't know if it's because she is half or if it's because I haven't eaten in a while. Whenever I tried she was always there and I didn't want to gross her out.

The other members don't eat around her either. I think we are all worried it would make her sick or it would cause something that we don't want to happen. She hasn't been having her usual headaches like she would have when her inhuman side was hungry. The guys think that it's because she hasn't been around people, just us.

School starts in an hour and she still sleeping so maybe I can eat without worrying. We only drink blood when we have to. We never drink straight from people.  The only time we are allowed to if they agree on it which we have have a secret house set up for it. That's one thing we haven't told her yet. Is that we have to drink from straight from humans at least once a month or we won't be able to function right.

Usually we drink from blood bags from donations. The more stronger the powers the more fresh blood you need. Taeyong is one of the people that go more than usual. His power takes a lot of energy. He is able to link with anybody and make them do want he wants. He only had to do it once though but I wasn't here when it happened. All I know is that they won't tell the younger ones what happened.

Of course when I try to eat there is none left. They must have ate when she fell asleep last night. It's fine I'll just deal with it and text Taeyong to get some more later on today.

I just hope everything will be okay today. Especially with y/n.