12

<sorry it took so long too update. Work is a bitch. And now I go to school. Ahhh. Like sucks.>

_______________________________________

When I come out of the vision. I am still looking at Haechan but it soon goes blurry. I feel my body give out and start fall to the ground. I can feel my head hit something, but its not the floor, it was someone's hand or leg. I just lay there not being able to move, the only thing I can do is open my eyes. Which is not helpful because my vision is still blurry. All I can see is the figures of bodies around me.

“Hey. Y/N. What happened, whats wrong.” I can hear Haechan ask, while they try to stand me back up.
Which was no help. My body has completely given up on me.

The thing that was running through my mind was if I tell them. I am supposed to keep who I am a secret, so do I tell them that I just seen Haechan die. I have to tell them but how.

I can start to feel my mind start to give up and the only thing I say is “You Die” before I completely became unconscious.

(Taeyong)

“What the hell just happened” I say as I am confused as to who this girl is.
Dr. Lee sent her, so at least I know she is not human. That explains her powers but why are they that powerful when she is not matured fully.

“Hyuk, how do you know her?” I ask but then change my mind.
“Nevermind. Lets move her to one of our empty rooms”

As I start to pick her up, my hand touchers her arm, and when it does I can see something.

I could not hear anything but I could see. It was her on the phone with her mom, and she’s scared, and sad. Not long after I can finally hear. I can hear everything. Her mom, the guys in the background of the phone call, y/n, and Cameron. I hear everything.

“Taeyong. What happened" Johnny says looking at me.

I cant even answer because I don’t know what to do. Dr. Lee sent her here for a reason. She was obviously supposed to keep it a secret.

“Taeyong. Whats wrong” Jaehyun with worry on his face.

“Nothing is wrong. Just that she is very powerful.”

I say as I continue to take her to the room leaving the boys. I stay in the room, just staring at her, wondering what to do.

“You seen something didn’t you” I hear a familiar voice say.

I turn to the doorway were the voice came from to face Jaehyun.

“How -” I start to ask but he cuts me off.

“Because she made see things to, the first day we met. Obviuosly something different than what you seen. She was so different. She was shy, and awkward, but happy”

He stops talking. He starts to walk in and stands on the opposite side of the bed of me. He then looks at me.

"She’s not like us” is all he says before he walks back out.

I understand that she is different, but what do I do about it. I don’t know how to help her. Why did Dr. Lee send her to me, when he knows more about it. Why don’t he take care of her, why us.

_______________________________________

<I'm going update more frequently since its summer and I have more free time.>