8

What was that dream, it felt so real.” i whisper to myself, as i sit up in bed.

When I sit up I notice that I am getting a call on my phone from the side table. The caller idea shows the name Sam which is my mom or so I thought it was my mom anyway. I hesitantly answer the phone call.

“Hello.”

“Hey y/n. Uhmmm. So I’m  going to get to the point of things. Its all going to be a lot so please just listen.” I can hear fear and panic in her voice.

“Wait. Whats wrong.”

“Nothing. Okay just listen. I need to tell you something.”

“Tell me whats wrong. Why are you acting like this. What’s happening to you” I say worried at the tone she has in her voice.

“Just listen. I want to tell you that I love you no matter what you are. Okay. You are an amazing person. I just want you to know that. Okay. Don’t let anything change who you are inside.” I can hear her holding back tears.

“Just tell me whats wrong Mom. Please.” I say as I start to cry.

“I’m not your true mother. I am your aunt. Your mom died giving birth to you. She knew the risk of having you but she still did it. She would be very proud of who you are today. Trust me.”

“why are you telling me this now.”

“I wanted to tell you early. I swear I did but I couldn’t I was scared you would hate me for keeping it a secret but that’s not the reason I called.”

“then why”

“i called because I wanted you to know what is happening to you. I was gonna what but i cant. Now I cant have any questions okay. Now get a pen and paper. Im going to give you a name. I want you to write it down.”

“okay hold on.” I say as I quickly get a pen and paper. “Okay, but why”

“no questions, just write. The name is Jackson Lee. That is the doctor who gives you the medicine. He is already in your contacts but under DJL. You will need to start to get it from him. If anything changes, tell him.”

“Why. Just tell me whats happening."

“Now the thing i wanted to tell you is what you true self is. I know this will be hard to believe but you have to believe me. I know you have been noticing that you have been needing more medicine, and that your mood is changing as well.”

“Yeah. Just tell me what is wrong already. Why are you telling me all this.”

“i need to before ….” I can hear smashing in the background.

“MOM!!” I yell into the phone

“im still here. Im getting straight to the point. I don’t have time” She is whispering now. I can hear people in the background.

“Whats going on. Please just tell me”

“i cant. I just need to tell you what you are. You are a half-blo.....” She stops and the next thing I hear is the phone drop and  some men talking

“Hey. I found her.” I can hear one boy or man say.

“Good job.” the other says.

“What do you want” I can hear my mom say in her angry/agitated voice.

“You know what we want. We want the half-blood.” I can hear one more voice but its different than the others. I don’t know how to explain it.

“Well Well. What do I have the specialty of meeting you. Cameron.”

“You know why Sam. Now tell us where you sent her. I need her”

“You don’t need her. You want to kill her because she is going to be stronger than you. And you are terrified of her aren’t you. That’s why you want to find her before she fully awakens.”

“Well your wrong about one thing. I’m not scared of her.” I can hear the man slightly laugh. “but you are right about me wanting to kill her. Now tell me where she is.”

As he says the last part i can hear a lot of movement. I can hear the other two boys laugh. I can hear my mom gasping for air. I’m guessing that he hit her, or is choking her.

“I will never tell you where she is. So go ahead and do your worst. You son of a Bitch.” I hear her say while she is still struggling for air.

“Fine.”

As he said that, i can hear what seemed like bones breaking, and a one heavy thump to the ground, followed by a quite one. Tears just start to flow out, knowing what happened. Then I just scream out of anger, that I don’t even know where it came from. Not that long after I hear the sound of footsteps come closer to the phone, then the voice of the man who just killed my mom.

“Ahhh. You must be the half-blood. You must be very upset about what happened. It didn’t have to be this way. Only if she would have gave you to me. I wouldn’t have had to kill her. But I guess she became attached. Why don’t you just tell me where you are so no one else will get hurt. Okay?”

I just sat there and thought about what to do. What to say, to the man who just killed the only person I cared for. Then I started to get angry. I wanted to get revenge. I wanted him to feel everything she felt and more.

“How about I just do what you did to her instead. Yeah. That sounds a little bit better, doesn’t it.”

“now we both no you cant do that. Now can you. I bet you don’t even know what’s happening to you. Now don’t pretend to be all big and bad now. I know you don’t know who I am, but I know who you are.” I can basically see the smile on his face.

“You don’t know who I am. Don’t act like you know me or what I can do. Because you are obviously worried what I will become and what I will be able to do. Or else you wouldn’t want to kill me.”

“See that’s where you are wrong. I’m not afraid.”

“Well you will be. Because I will kill all of you one by one and save you for last. So that way you know that I’m coming for you. So get ready, for the worst time of your life. I wont stop until you are dead. No matter what it takes.”

I hang up the phone, and look up the contact for DJL, and press the call button.

(Sorry it's taking so long to update. I will try to update more often)