15

After listening to everyone talk about me like I wasn't in the other room and couldn't hear them when I most definitely could. I wanted to get away from the drama. I decided to go outside and take a walk to think about things without hearing everyone else.

Of course someone catches me going out the door though, but they didn't say anything. They quietly walked out of the room, grabbed a jacket, put it on, and walked outside. I just stood there for a minute and stared at him confused.

"Well you don't thing you going alone after all that now do you?"

The boy said as he waved me to come on. So I smiled, shaked my head, and continued out the door.

"Yuta right?" I ask to confirm after I reached where he was standing.

"Yes. Glad you remembered now lets go before they realize you are gone." he said linking arms, and basically pulling me as he walked.

Yuta and I walked for about fifteen minutes before his phone started going crazy with messages and calls. He ignored them for a good couple minutes, until I finally got aggravated with it and answered one of the calls.

"Yuta? Hello? Where are you?" The voice on the other end franticly said.

"No, its not Yuta its y/n, and we just went out for a walk" I quickly responded

"well you both need to get back to the house"

"okay fine. We will head back now" I say before I hand the phone up and give it back to Yuta

When we reach the house, Taeyong, and who I believe is Johnny is on the porch waiting. After they noticed us walking up, they hurriedly pushed us into the house.

"Why would you leave like that?" Taeyong asked in a stern voice.

"because I couldn't stand hearing all of you guys" I said as I took off my jacket

"that still don't give you the right to leave"

"oh. It doesn't" I say getting angry at his comment

"No. it doesn't. I don't think you understand that Cameron, aka you father, would do anything to have you dead. Like just now, if one of his men saw you, you would have put Yuta in danger, not just you. So if you would like to stay in the house so we can help you, then you will listen to what I say. I will not have my men hurt because of a girl I don't know" Taeyong says and yells every work that was important to him.

Which made me realize he was right. I could have put Yuta in danger, he could he gotten hurt over a person he doesn't even know.

"okay fine, I won't leave the house anymore but what about school. I do plan to go back."

"school is fine but its straight there, and straight back. Same with classes you go straight to your classes. During breaks just try to keep yourself hidden. I doubt he knows what you fully look like but I don't want to risk it" Johnny answers

"seems fair. But before I go back to school can I get some clothes because I don't have a lot." I say looking at Johnny

"yes y/n will get you some clothes before you go back"  he says as he lets out a slight chuckle.

I just give him a thumbs up and walk up the stairs to the room I was in earlier before stopping in realization.
"So that means I get to stay"

"Yes. You are going to stay. But only if you follow our rules" Taeyong says as he walk past the stairs and out of sight

"Well, nobody, looks like you are part of the "family" now.  Congratulations" Yuta says air quoting the family part.