11

(Haechan)

The guys decided to go out today and have fun, since we haven’t done anything for a while. We just did the usually stuff, like shopping, and eating in restaurants.  It was Taeyong, Johnny, Doyoung, Jaehyun, and me. The others in the house didn’t want to come. The other house with the younger ones wasn’t up to it either.
We were out for about 5 hours. Manly because Doyoung and Taeyong kept arguing over what restaurant, so we just drove around till they finally agreed on something.
On the way home, I kept getting flashes of our house. First it was images of the outside of the house. Then it was like I was touring the house. I just thought it was my ability acting up so I didn’t think nothing of it.
That is until I saw y/n in one of the visions. She was in the house wondering around, looking at all the stuff. Then they all stopped together. I come out of the visions, and immediately get an excruciating headache. Making put my head in my hands, leaning in my lap, and groan in pain.
I am still in pain when we arrive at the house that I don’t even move. I let the Taeyong go unlock the house. When he does I see a person in the house by the steps. I can tell who it was immediately. I get out the car, and make my way to her but Jaehyun stops me. 

“let me go. I wanna know why she is here” i say trying to get free from him.

“hush will you, let them talk first. Then you can find out why” Jaehyun says covering my mouth and whispers in my ear.

I quite fighting against Jaehyun, and he lets me go. Big mistake Jaehyun. When he lets go, I quickly go in.

“Y/n.” I say as I walk in the door finally able to see her up close.

(Y/N)

My eyes follow to were my name just got called at and see Haechan standing in the doorway by the black haired man. As soon as our eyes met, I felt something strange. Then the headaches start again, but something else happens. I see a vision with it but it cuts in and out.
One second I will see Katherine tied to a chair with what looks like Haechan is untying her. Then I will be back to reality, in the house. The it will cut back but there are more people now. People I don’t recognize. The visions cut back and forth for a couple of seconds. Until the last one. The last vision seems like it lasted forever.
It started with Haechan untying Katherine. I look down to see that I am tyed down to a chair as well. Then the sound of a door can be heard opening and some men that I don’t recognize come in. There is about 5 all together. They all start to circle around Haechan throughout the room. The men take out weapons. Some with a simple knife. Some with a what seems to be a type of sword. Haechan takes Katherine and puts her behind his back. Next thing Katherine takes out a knife from her back and stabs Haechan with it. The vision ends with them walking towards me.