22

As I was left alone, I started to think about what I saw about Cameron earlier. More important who all was there, and who was the one who supposedly died. Just thinking about made me to start worrying what is going to happen.

"why are you pacing round like that?" Haechan says standing by the door making jump because I didn't hear him come in.

"how long have you been there?"

"not long. Just enough to see you pace back and forth for a couple seconds"

"oh. Did you get the bandages?" I ask trying to change topics

"oh yeah" he says getting everything out of his pocket, and walks to me. "hold your arm out, I will do it"

I do as he says and put my arm out, and turn it to where the marks are. He puts some type of liquid that makes it burn like hell on it. He then pats it dry, and start starts to wrap it. He only wraps it a few times since the bleeding stopped already.

"alright that should be okay, but you'll need either along sleeve to cover it or a believable story." he says putting everything back in his pockets

"I think covering it will be better."

"okay, do you have a hoodie or jacket then?"

"yeah it's in my bag"

"perfect when you go back put it on. I'll take everything back to the nurse's room. So, I'll come back a little later" he says already opening the door and leaving

I just do the same and leave. I go back to classroom, and go back to my sit. Of course, some people were starring so I tried to hide my arm until it got my hoodie on to hide it for me.

As the minutes go by Haechan never comes back like he said. I guess he could be waiting a little while longer to make nonsuspicious, or he could have got caught up by something else. The more minutes pass the more I can't help but worry. The class ends with hyuck never coming back.