16

After a week of in the house and becoming used to everything. By everything I mean the boys. There is a lot more than I thought there was. Apparently there is more than one house of these boys. They separate in groups and live separately but all have the same house rules.

There' 4 houses. The first one is the biggest aka Taeyongs place. The second is where the newbies go but when they get ready they go to the third house. The third house is where the younger ones usually go. Then the fourth one is overseas so I don't know much about it.

That's all I learned in the first week of staying here. They haven't trained me with anything yet. Honestly I wish they would hurry up with everything but I have to listen to Taeyongs rules. This is the last option I have.

On the bright side. I start going back to school tomorrow. They were trying to wait and see if I would quote on quote "thirst". After a week I haven't even had a headache like I used to have so they think it's because I haven't been around people for a while.

Dr. Lee and Erike told the boys to just be careful. If there is just a sign of anything to take me home. They don't know when I will become a full one yet. Both of them can't even give an estimate anymore. Honestly I wish it would speed up because I would like to hurry up and get things started. It's okay though it will happen sooner or later and I can avenge my mother.

With that being agreed on. I now have a person who has to be by my side at all times. I wish it was Yuta since I get along with him the most but it's not. Unfortunately it's the person who I think hates me the most. Haechan, Hyuk, or Donghyuk   They all call him different things so I call him by all. Which he doesn't like but that just drives me to do it more to irritate him.

We haven't really spoken since I have been here. It might be because of the vision thing but I don't know. I just wish he wouldn't be so distant sometimes. I mean they did say that we will be stronger together.

If like they said I can see the future or whatever. I would like to figure out how we can avoid the situation. It's not like I want him to die. If I can see the future, there has to be a way I can change it.