21

Y/N

"boss we brought them like you said" I can hear someone say but I can't see them

"good. Leave these three here and take the rest away" I recognize this voice. Its Cameron.

Why am I here with him? Why can't I see anything? Who is all here with me? Fear starts to fill my body thinking of everything.

"well looks like you and the others aren't as strong as you think. I do have to say it was an adorable fight you all put up though. It just wasn't good enough. It's a pity, I thought it was gonna be harder. It's okay, I'll just add some fun into it myself"

As he says the last part, I can hear what sounds of someone choking. As it stops, I can hear something hit the ground, and footsteps heading my way. Soon after they reach me, the light quickly hits my sight making everything blurry for a short time.

"before I get to you, I want to make you suffer for making me wait so long to finally have you here in person"

"y/n" I can hear Haechan say

When I open my eyes, I'm able to see him bent down to my level. My vision is a little blurry and my head hurts but nonetheless I try to stand and fail.

"take it slow. You don't have the strength to be moving around yet"

I just nod and lean my head against the wall. That is until I feel I sting/burning sensation on my wrist. I move my wrist closer so I can see why it feels like that. There clearly a bight mark, a deep bight mark.

"sorry, I've never drank fresh before"

"it's okay, it is just a slight pain. Just glad you're not suffering anymore"

"thank you for helping"

"your welcome, now help me wrap it so Katherine don't see it when we go back"

"okay. Let me go get some bandages from the nurse's office" he says walking toward the toward. "I'll be quick". He says before leaving.

It doesn't take me long to stand after he left. The headache is gone, as well as the pain from where the bite mark is. I can't help but to think if he was telling the truth about being the first or not. I thought the ones with powers have to drink more often from humans to maintain strength. Well at least that's what Taeyong told me during training one day.

As I was still thinking I hear the door open.

It was Jaehyun.

"how are you doing" he says pointing to the mark

"I'm fine. It doesn't hurt so I don't think he did too much"

"no, you just are healing. You are half so you heal faster than a regular human but not as fast as us"

"uh, I didn't think about that honestly"

"by the looks of it, He got you pretty good. Well you were his first so its expected. well anyway since your both fine, I'm going back. See you at home"

Like that Jaehyun comes and goes and I'm left alone again.