9

(Haechan)

Its been a week since I last seen y/n. I talked to  her roomate Katherine to see what was wrong with her but Katherine don’t even know. She said that she just keeps to herself in her room. When she does leave it’s at night and she don’t get back until sunup.

“Heachan, Haaeechannn. Haechannie. DONGHYUK.”

“huh. What?” I come out of my thoughts about y/n because of Jaehyun yelling my name and snapping his hands in front of my face.

“Whats wrong. Still thinking about what’s wrong with  y/n” Jaehyun says leaning back in his chair.

“You should just forget about it. She probably is fine.” Johnny says chewing and stuffing fries in his mouth

“Why are you so interested in her anyway. Just forget about her.” Mark says scrolling through his phone.

What they were saying was just pissing me off. So I got up and left. I wanted to go see y/n name to see if anything happened to her. To see why she was acting this way. Luckly on my way out I saw Katherine.

“Hey Katherine.” I yell out to her, and run up when she stops walking.
"Do you mind if I go to the apartment just to check up on y/n.”

“I don’t mind but y/n might care. But shes probably not even there. Just leave her be. Okay."

“Just let me go see. If she is not I’ll leave, and wont bother you again."

“Fine. I was just heading back anyway. So just come with me.”

“Okay that’s fine.”

Katherine and I didn’t talk much. She obviously didnt like me. When we arrived at the apartment. I went straight to the room. Of course she wasn’t there, but the feeling in the room had me worried. The feeling of pain, sorrow, and anger combined. It was strong.

I stayed in that room for an hour just waiting for something to happen. Usually I can see stuff, like pictures, or little visions of what happened or where something or s ok me one is. Usually it’s pretty easy since I have been practicing, but why is it hard now.

Not every vampire has an ability, but some do, and I am one of them. My ability usually just consist of mind reading but I have been training so I could see pictures if I concentrate on something really hard. That’s what I was trying to do. I was trying to concentrate on the feeling to see what happened but nothing happens. I used to be able to do it with ease, that is what makes me so interested in y/n. I wanna know why she can block me out now.

(y/n)

After the phone call with Doctor Lee. He told me to meet him at his house, and tell him what happened.

“i wanna kill him” I said as I cried angry tears now and finished telling him everything.

“well you cant. Not right now.” Dr. Lee said getting up and putting the food he set out, up on the kitchen counter.

“i know that, so tell me how I can become stronger. That’s what I am here for.” I say looking up to where he was now standing.

“well. I honestly don’t know. I am not one of your kind. I am just a doctor for them. But I can tell you one thing that will help.” Dr. Lee says leaning against the counter and folding his arms.

“Yeah and what is that.”

“you need to stop taking the medicine. That’s what has been stopping your transformation.”

“okay fine. Ill stop it.” I say as I hurriedly grab it out of my bag and put it on the table.

“Its not gonna be easy though. Your emotions will be harder to control. You will get angrier very very easy. You hearing, touch, smell, etc will become heightened. Especially since you have always taken the medicine.. Are you sure you want to do that. As of your thir-"

“I am positive I want to do it" I quickly respond, cutting him off mid sentence.

“okay, okay, I get it but let me tell you this. Your thirst will not come until you fully mature into one.”

“Thirst?”

“Well since you are half you will still need to drink blood y/n. Your thirst will be more uncontrollable than a regular vampire since you are half. So. Are you positive you want to do this.” Dr. Lee said in a way that a dad would sound like.

Am I ready for this. Its gonna happen sooner or later I suppose. So why not now. It’s for my mom or aunt or whatever. It’s for the person that I loved. It’s to kill the person her killed her because of me.

“Yes. I am positive I want to do this" I replied back to him after thinking for a second.

“okay then. I guess your ready. Here take this.” Dr. Lee said handing me a piece of paper.

“an address?”

“The people who live here take newly turned or maturing vampires and help them out. If you feel anything becoming uncontrollable go here they will help. Or even if you have questions. They will help, they are used to newbies.” Dr. Lee said coming back to sit down.

“okay. I will. Thanks for helping me Dr. Lee. But before I leave can you tell me anything about my father.”

When I asked this Dr. Lee’s facial expression changed to sad kinda look other than his normal look. Which mad me feel like something bad had happened to him.

“well your father was a … he was …. He was a good man. But things happened, just don’t even worry about him okay. I promise he is alive though but that’s all I am telling you" Dr. Lee said standing up and moving back to the counter.

“Did he do something bad  Is that why your not telling me.”

“Just don’t ask about him alright" Dr. Lee said slamming his hands down on the counter.

“but I want to know"

“I will tell you when you are ready. Okay. Right now isn't  a good time” Dr. Lee said turning around facing me.

“Fine. But you will tell me one day” I say standing up and gathering my things.

“Yes. One day. I promise, but for now I just want you to focus on you.”

“Okay. Thanks for helping me again.”

I say walking toward the front door. While Dr. Lee trails behind me.

“You better keep that promise Dr. Lee.” I say looking back at him when I walk outside .

“I will.”

I hear him say while I walk away from his house.
I come out of my thoughts, thinking about my visit with Dr. Lee. The past week has been absolute hell.  The sun hurts, I only go out at sundown now. I can hear people talking from a mile away, and I don’t even wanna talk about the smell.
One been keeping to myself because my emotions are a little unstable but I’m getting better at that. Thankfully. I just need to get used to the senses being stronger. I want to go to the place Dr. Lee said but I’m worried that I want be able to hide everything from them.
I’ve decide that i would go tonight.