6

After me and Katherine finish our food. We get the check, and start to gather our thing to go pay. I  leave the tip and stand up.
When I walk by the booth behind us, a man grabs my wrist.

"Let go." I snapped back at him looking him in the eyes.

His grip on my wrist tightens even more, making me wince in pain.

"

Why should I."

"Because I said let go." I grab his hand and twist it, making him wince in pain now.

Feeling the anger in me rise, I start to leave the restaurant once again. I was pulled back again this time by my arm. Everything then went black, at least for me anyway. When I came to, the man was on the ground, passed out. Everyone in the restaurant on their feet, starring at me.
I finally leave the restaurant in a hurry with Katherine chasing behind me.

"What was that." Katherine ask once we are outside.

"I don't know." I say walking farther into town, not wanting to go home at he moment.

"

What do you mean you don't know"

"I got angry and I blacked out, just drop it. Its over with now." I say getting annoyed at her questions.

"

You just blacked out?" Katherine stops in her tracks.

You stop and turn to face her. "Yeah. I blacked out. I don't know what I did to him. So leave me alone about it."

"

No. I wont leave you alone about because obviously something is wrong with you. You took that guy down so fast, even though he was bigger than you. That's not normal" Katherine walks closer, she stops just a couple of feet in front.

I feel the anger rise again. I get closer to her. "Just go already. Damn you're so annoying. Just leave me alone." I say the last part staring her in the eye to make sure she would leave.

"

Fine" her voices cracks a little. She turns and walks back toward the appartment.

I see her the outline of her body slowly fade away. I turn to continue into town, to try and take my mind away from everything.

"

What are you?" I hear a familiar voice behind me say.