19

When we arrive to school Haechan is still just following behind me. I can feel his stare though. Something is definitely going on with him. Taeyong still hasn't responded yet. I decided to text Yuta hoping he would be awake.

"Hey. I don't know if your up yet but I think there is something wrong with Donghyuk."

To my surprise I get an instant reply from him

"Is he acting weird?"

"Not really. He just looked pale this morning and now I can feel his stare"

"Okay. I'll text Jae to see check up on him. Just tell me if anything changes"

"Okay"

With that I continue to the first and only class I have today. Which Hyuk has the same one today as well. I guess that's why he was chosen as the "guardian".

I find a place to sit and Haechan sits behind. I never feel his stare leave me the whole time. The only time I felt it lift is when Katherine walked in. She hurriedly sat beside me. Once she sat down his staring continued.

She even notice the staring because she wrote on a note.

"Why is he staring at you like that"

The guys want me to continue the friendship to see if I can figure anything out because of the vision I had.

"I don't know" is my reply

She just shook her head and spoke out loud.

"Why did you go missing like that"

"My mom was.." I paused wondering if I should say it or not "She got sick and I went to help but she didn't make it" I decided to tell her.

"I'm so sorry" she said grabbing my hand

When she did I can hear Haechan let out a slight frustrated sight. Which made me look at him and when I did I realized he looks worse that this morning. I text Yuta again.

"He looks worse now. And he seems easily irritated now. Do you know what's wrong with him?"

This time there was no instant reply but the class has already started so it's too late to worry now anyway. That is until Yuta replied.

"He's hungry. He hasn't ate for a while. And not to be weird but you smell sweeter than others do. So he's probably struggling to control it"

"Smell sweeter?"

"Your blood"

He's been starring at me because he's hungry and my blood smells sweeter than everybody else's. Is that why he sighed when Katherine grabbed my hand.

"What do I do then?" I ask Yuta

"Just keep an eye on him. Jae is stopping by the hospital to gather some bags. He will be there soon"

"Is there anything I can do to help"

"No. Not really unless you want him to feed off you"

Feed off me. Is that what will make him better. Will it hurt. Is he in pain because he holding back. A lot of thoughts flood my mind. I honestly don't think he can wait though. He already looks like he's about to pass out. He's even sweating now.

"How?"

"How what y/n?"

"How do I let him feed off me?"

"I was joking. You don't have to do that"

"Well i don't want him to struggle. It seems painful. If I can do something then I want to"

"Okay then. With how you have described him it probably is painful at this point. All you have to do is tell him it's okay and he will understand."

"Does it hurt?" I ask before i actually do anything

"At first but then it will go numb. Are you okay with doing something like this"

"Yeah it's the least I can do for now"