Part 5

*ding*
When you look at your phone. You see a message from an unknown number.

“hey, y/n”

A part of you wants to leave it.  A part of you also wants to know who it is.
'It might just be a wrong number type of deal.' You think to yourself wondering what to do. Ignore it or send a message. In the end you send a message.

“who is this?”

“You have to figure it out”

'Well certainly not a wrong number deal.' You say sitting up thinking about who it is.

“What. Why can’t you just tell me”

“Where’s the fun in that though. I want you to figure it out.”

“I think I already know who it is.”

You message back playing along. 'I only gave my phone number to one person today, they had to get it from him'

“Who?”

“well I’m going to guess that its Haechan.”

“How do you figure its Haechan”

“because I only gave my phone number to two people in this town. That’s my roomate and Jaehyun. So I guess you got it from him.”
“Am I right?”
'I have to be right. It definitely isn't Doyoung. If it's not Haechan, then I'm not sure who it is.'

“Yeah. Your right but no fair.”
“how did you know. It could have been someone else Jaehyun hangs with”

“Yeah it could have but the only two I know of is you and Doyoung.”
“I don’t see Doyoung doing a guessing game.”

“I guess you are right”

"Wait.Why do you even want my number anyway”

“That’s another thing you have to figure out”

“more games.”

“yep. Its funner this way.”

“what happens when I don’t play.”

“then you don’t know why. I guess.”
“ I don’t know. Usually people play. I’ve never had anyone who didn’t"

“well you do now, because I am not playing your game.”

I here a knock on your door, after I send the message. I put your phone on the bed, and go to the foor. When I open, Katherine is  in the hallway pacing back and forth. She finally notices me standing in your doorway.

“I wanted to know if you want go out to get something to eat” she asked messing with her hands

“yeah. Sure. Just let me get my things.”

I go back into the room and grab my phone and bag. When I grab your phone, I have a message.

“Oh. Really?”

“Yeah. Really.”
“Anyway. I got to go”

“Why? Where are you going?”

“Thats something you have to figure out.”

I smile about my reply.  Then I  put your phone in your pocket, and head out to the main room. Me and Katherine then head out the door.
While walking toward town, me phone goes off a couple times.

“Hey. That’s not funny”
“that’s my game”
“well I’m not playing either”
“just tell me where you are going”

“Made a friend already?” Katherine ask pointing down at your phone in your pocket.

“I guess. Not sure if he wants to be friends or just playing around” you shrug shoulders.

“Well who is this friend”

“Haechan”

As soon as you said his name her facial expression changes.

“You can’t be friends with him. Okay?”

She stops and grabs my arms and forces me to face her. I break from her grasp, and stare into her eyes.

“Why can’t I. Whats wrong with it.”

“He is just bad. Him and his friends.”
She stats this in a worried and in an angry tone

“You mean Jaehyun. How is he bad.”

“Wait how do you know Jaehyun. Actually it doesn’t matter. Just stay away from them. They are bad people.”

She breaks from hers and your stare and starts to walk again. I stand there wondering what just happened. I finally just shake it off and start to walk again, but  stay a little behind her.
We make it to the outskirts of town. As i walk, I start to  feel something outside of this restaurant. I stop and stare at it.

“Whats wrong.

“Nothing. Lets eat here” You say grabbing her arm and pulling her into the restaurant.

When I get inside I find an empty booth on the second floor by a window.
As we sit and wait on the waiter, I  can hear people whisper about me.

“What’s the big deal about a new person in town. Is it that rare here” You ask Katherine annoyed.

“Well...”

She stops talking and starts to stare at something. When I look to see what it was, I find Haechan and a couple of other people with him.  They are in a booth across the restaurant. I continue to stare, and  he looks in your direction. I quickly avoid his look by looking out the window,but can still feel his stare on me though.  Instead of looking back at him I get Katherines attention, who is still staring.

“Hey. Katherine. You okay”

“Yeah. Lets just hurry up and eat”

“Okay. Sure”

We waited 20 minute before, the waiter finally brings us our food. While we are eating my phone goes off.

“Why are you here”
“You shouldn’t be here”

“Why?”

“You just shouldn’t.”

“that’s not a good enough reason.”
“Plus, we just ordered so I’m not going till I eat”

I put my phone away, annoyed at Haechan.