13

(Y/N)

I finally came back too. I was in a room I didn’t recognize, but I knew I was still in the house, because I could hear boys talking.

I followed their voices, it led me to the big living room on the first floor.
As I entered, they all turned and faced me. Some I recognized some I didn’t. I knew Doyoung, Jaehyun and Yuta that was it. There was a total of 10 in the room.

"Hey, Ms nobody. Heard you had quiet the vision early” Yuta said which made me chuckle slightly. I don’t know why though. That was the first time I had in a while.

“Yeah. I guess I did.” is all I say back at him. Which put a smile on his face.

My smile goes away remembering the vision I had. I start to worry about what happened.

"It’s gonna be alright. We are not gonna let anything happen.”  the blonde headed boy that let me in said.

“Thanks for the reassurance but How-”

"How’d I know what you were thinking.”

“Yeah”

"That’s because he has the power to read minds” Taeyong says as he enters the room.
“His name is Jungwoo, I am Taeyong. I am the head of the house here, and one other house.”

Taeyong walks over to the table with some type of alcohol on it. He takes one of the bottles and just drinks straight from the bottle.

"Is it that bad Taeyong” I hear a recognizable voice. Its Dr. Lee.

“Dr. Lee, why are you here?”

"Well, I am here because Taeyong called worried about what to do with you, so i came to help, or rather explain” Dr. Lee said as he walked and stood beside me.

“But you are going to explain to everyone. Not just me.” Taeyong said as he sat in an empty spot on the couch.

"Yes to everyone, so they understand. I didn’t want to just in case but its unavoidable at this point.”

“Well what is she a hybrid or something” a boy with glasses and black hair says jokingly

"We like the term half blood, Mark, but hybrid is another word for it. Yes” Dr. Lee said in response.

With that everybody just stops everything. Silence was the only thing that was left in the room

"Is that why she took blood supplements” Jaehyun finally spoke up.

“Yes, from the moments she was old enough to eat on her own, she would take a type of blood supplement. The older she got the more she needed, obviously. This supplement not only help her it hurt her as well. It was blocking everything supernatural about her.”

"I don’t care about this. Tell us why you sent her here. That’s what we need to know” Taeyong said in a snapping tone.

“But you need to know why she is important-”

"I was sent here so you can help me control my shit, until I can kill Cameron.” I finally speak up to cut to the chase.

“You want to kill Cameron?”

Someone scoffs from the doorway behind me, making everyone make their focus go there.

“Hyuk, I told you to stay upstairs with the rest.” Taeyong says getting up and walking toward him.

"You can’t kill Cameron. There is no way. If a pure blood can’t even kill him, how is a hybrid going to.” Haechan basically yells at me.

“Donghyuk” Yuta retorts at him.

"She can do it, because she was born from him” Dr. Lee says looking at Haechan.

“She was born from the person she wants dead.” Jaehyun ask with a surprised expression.

"Yes. She is born from Cameron” Dr. Lee says

“Wait. What? I was born from the person who killed Sam. That’s not possible. I refuse to be.” I say turning to Dr. Lee taking a couple steps back.

“She didn’t know” Taeyong says walking back to the spot he was sitting early.

“I told them not to tell until she was ready” a voice that I heard before said at the doorway.