Eduardo x Jon's sister reader

You lived with your bro, Jon, and his two friends. Mark and Eduardo. You'd never admit it to anyone, but Eduardo looks like a snacc. Mark is really nice to you. You are also friends with their neighbors. They are all hella nice to you. You sat on the couch and drew. You felt weight on the other side and you saw the famous blue shirt.
"Hey Jon"
"Hey."
"Whats wrong? You usually tell me more than 'hey.'"
"Eduardo is just being cranky as usual."
"Oh..."
"I know you like him. I was just too scared to talk to you about it."
"Why?"
"He kinda.... Bullies me...."
"Oh. Why didn't you tell me? I mean, he is hella hot. Especially with his shirt off"
You started daydreaming with hearts in your eyes. You would do anything to be with him. You wanted senpai to notice you.
"You're drooling"
"Huh?"
You wiped your chin. Oh. You heard footsteps coming from the hallway where the bedrooms are. You heard his sexy voice kill me. I'm personally not a fan of Eduardo so this is hard for me.... Lol???
"Ugh.... I cant find it!!!"
"Can't find what, Eduardo?" It was at this moment Jon knew he fucked up.
"I wish you were dead."
"HEY!"
Eduardo looked over at you, little blots of pink dusting his cheeks.
"Don't be so rude, Eduardo. God, I can't believe I actually liked you-" you covered your mouth in shock. You just snapped, I suppose. You got up and ran, sonic speed, into your room. Mark had his head sticking out his door to listen in and saw you practically in tears. It all made since to him. He went in your room and started to comfort you.
"Hey y/n."
"H-hey Mark." You sadly replied, head in hands.
He rubbed your back and handed you something... His phone? On the recorder app?
"Take a listen."
"Okay?"
He pressed play.

"So, who do you like, Eduardo?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"Because I've seen the way your secret admirer looks at you. I want help a shistar out."
"Mark, no offence, but I didn't get it."
"Sister James?"
"Wut?"
"Nevermind. Who is your crush."
"Are you recording?"
"Nope. I'm looking at Insta."
"Oh. Well, I guess I can tell you. Its.... Y/n. Sue me"
"Awwwwwwwe!"
"SHUT UP MARK!"
"HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE-"
the tape stopped. You were so red, it would put Ruby to shame. (For my Steven Universe shistars. I'm gay for Holly Blue Agate.)
"He loves you too-"
Mark was cut off by a knock at the door. He giggled like the anime schoolgirl he was inside and left.
"Hey, y/n."
"Uh.... Hey Eduardo."
You looked at the ground, then looked back up at him.
"Hey. You never let me respond. I.... Love you too... The only reason I beat up Jon is because he pokes fun at me a bit loving his sister and tells me that he will tell you before I get a chance. He pretty much bribes me to do stuff for him."
You tilted your head and can see mark holding up a sign.
Get some!! Kiss him. Pls

You giggle. It would not hurt. You grabbed his beautiful face and kissed him in the lips. Y'all did that for 4 minutes and finally pulled away.

Stay Trashy My Little Subjects!- The Royal Trash Bin... Out!