Edwol w P\eader

Meet my abominations. It all started at my cousin's house and I drew Eddie Weddie. I was originally gonna call him Dde but ya know. Anyways, back to the story. I drew him and placed the paper under the door so when she got back from the bathroom, it was there. We laughed and I said
"I'm gonna make a meme about this. This will be the new meme."
So here we are.

You were wandering Red Leader's lab. You worked for him pretty much as a slave. He forced you but still was reasonable. So it was okay, I guess. You passed by a room that said Failed Clones. Don't Open. Because you said "yolo and fuck it" in your head, you opened it. Expecting to be met with monstrosities that will be buff as hell, you were instead met with 4 people/creatures. 3 were tiny and one was HUGE. he has tiny thin arms and a weft of ginger hair at the top of his oddly shaped head. Another one had a derpy smile and was waddling over to you. He looked cute and funny and derpy all at once and you couldn't help but pick him up.
"Hiya! I'm Eddie!" A/n real quick I'm dying. I'm picturing them having child-like voices and I can't right now 😍😍😍
"You're so cute! I'm y/n."
You felt someone poke your keg and you look down. You were greeted by two horns that defied gravity.
"Hewwo. I'm Toed" its pronounced Toad.
You giggled and sat on the ground by the wall so you can be propped up. They looked and sounded like kids, which you found adorable.
About an hour later, you were laying against Mett and holding Eddie Weddie in your lap. Tome was next to you and Toed was in the corner. He liked being alone. Then, a brunette with red/brown eyes came in. She scanned the room and adjusted her glasses. She had dark rings under her eyes and she reminded you of Toko Kukawa or something.
"Red Leader won't be pleased..."
She sounded almost scared.
"I'm aware. Who are you?"
"Oh... I'm Lily."
Just then, loud footsteps came down the hall.
"R-Red Leader, Sir. I was... I was just-"
"Save your excuses. Office. Now."
"O-okay Red Leader, Sir. Sorry."
He sighed, looked in the room, and signalled for you to get out of the room. He then left to go to his office. You, Tome, Eddie Weddie, Toed, and Mett left and you kept them as children in your house.