Tori x reader lemon

I'm gay for her lol

I'm sorry

It was probably around 3:30 in the morning.  You being the insomniac you were, you wanted to sleep but.... You couldn't. It was extremely hot in your room. You had no idea why. Your girlfriend was out doing her usual red leader stuff, so you were left, bored. You got a call from your friend Paula.  You picked up and as soon as you did, you heard someone slurring in the background, most likely drunk. You recognised the slurred accent.
"Uh... Hey. Y/n? Can you come pick up red leader? She got into the wine cabinet. She drank all of it."
You sighed and agreed to help bring Tori home. She did this when she was stressed and didn't want to talk. She wasn't an alcoholic. She drank when she was overwhelmed with emotion or when she wanted to. You hung up and drove to her base and stopped at the fancy gate. The guard recognised you and immediately let you in. Last time he didn't let you in, he got an earful by Tori about how you can come in whenever you wanted to. He waved you in and you went to her office. You opened the door carefully, scared if Tori was behind the door for whatever reason. You peered in and stood in awe. Paula was under the desk, whimpering to herself, Patty was trying to get Tori off of a cabinet and Tori saw you and watched as you peered in the room. She waved at you and sat on the top and watched you like a hawk. You went mother mode. You ran, kinda pushing Patty out of the way and begged her to get down. She raised her hands, surrendering. She grinned down at you and you saw hints of lust in her eyes. You heard say no to this in the background from Paula. You turned to her and giggled. She giggled as well. While Tori was off guard, she almost slipped and Patty caught her, setting her down. Paula snorted and you wheezed, swallowing your gum you were previously chewing. You started choking, wheezing, and laughing. Your face turned red. Patty rushed over and tried to calm you down, tears running down your cheeks and onto the floor, since you fell over wheezing. Tori heard your chokes and ran over, swaying and tripping over herself. She landed right by you and smiled at you and hugged you, trying to calm you down. Patty glared at Paula, who was crying, thinking you died because you stopped sputtering and wheezing and moving. She saw you and ran over, hugging you, making your face fuse with her almost flat chest. You giggled at her and told her it was fine. Tori attempted to stand up, her legs shaking  slightly. It looked a struggle to keep her eyes open as well. Patty took notice and tapped you on the shoulder. You turned and saw Tori struggling. You sighed, chuckled and helped her stand. She clung onto you like a baby koala does with its mother. You helped her keep balance as she swayed, her head down. You giggled and picked her up and left. You put her in the seat next to you and you drove home. She had a prominent blush on her face. You put no mind to it because she is probably thinking about hentai or something like that. You shrugged it off and helped her out of the car, her being too drunk to do anything herself. As soon as you got in the house, she tripped and she grabbed the nearest thing to her... You. You two fell on  each other, her blush increasing by the second. Her hair lied all on the floor, sprawled out. You quickly got up and helped her. You saw her eyes dart to the wine that was on the counter and she ran to it and chugged it all down. You picked her up and dragged her to the room the two of you shared. She flailed her arms and started screaming. It was 4:25 and you didn't want to deal with her. When she gets drunk its..... Interesting.

Time skip

You successfully got her in bed. She decided to cling to you for warmth and occasionally nuzzled into your breasts. This was regular cuddly Tori behavior but you wondered why she chose that specific spot. You didn't mind and you drifted off. You work up and heard your alarm go off. 6:00 am. Tori is still asleep. Good. As you started to daydream, you felt her shift and you swear you heard a tiny moan. It could be her trying to wake back up or something but, you know, you had a dirty mind. You heard her moan again, slightly louder and clearer. You got up and decided to get water, since your mouth was dry. Once you got to the kitchen, there was a note taped to the fridge.
Dear y/n or Tori,
Me, Matilda, and Tamara went out for the week. Girls night and we knew you wouldn't be interested. So, we kinda didn't tell ya.... Sorry! Be back next week like I already mentioned.
~Ell-m-n-o-p
You giggled at the nickname. You gave it to her a couple months ago and it just stuck. You heard faint moaning and a pitter patter of feet getting closer. You assumed Tori was up so you stopped what you were doing and waited. About a few seconds later, she came in the room, hair slightly a mess, rubbing her eyes like a little kid. She looked so pure. She acknowledged the note in your hand and walked up to you to read it. Once she did, she smirked. She had the same tint of lust in her eye and you took notice. She noticed your stare and smirked at you, kissed your cheek and sassily waltzed back into the bedroom. You were frozen. You just wanted f/d but you're going to get a different type of drink if you know what I mean. You walked back into the room and gently shut the door. What you saw was slightly uncalled for. Tori somehow had lingerie on and managed to get it on in 20 seconds. You saw her clothes carelessly tossed to the floor in all directions. She got up and walked over to you, wrapping her arms around you and kissed you, pushing you to the bed. She got on top of you and toyed with your bra strap. You got the hint and took your shirt and bra off. Tori smirked, liking her view. You were never an open person. You were calm and collected. Seeing you like this was something someone can only dream of. Tori quickly connected the gap between her lips and your nipple, sucking on it and playing with the other. You moaned in delight as she stared up at you. After about 5 minutes of this, she abruptly stopped. She grinned up at you and eyed your pants. She slowly took them off with her teeth. Then, she rubbed your clit through your panties. She got antsy and took them off quickly and stuck 3 fingers in, licking your clit. You moaned in surprise as you watched her every move. Your breath hitched as you stuck your tongue out, back arched. She got the signs and sat up, licking her lips seductively. She reached around inside of your drawer and pulled out one of your dildos and your eyes widened in shock. You've never really used it. Only the normal ones. This one was different because it was a tentacle dildo. She slowly rubbed it up and down your pussy lips. She smirked as she pulled it away, precum connecting it to you still. She twirled her finger around it and put her finger in her mouth, cleaning it. You blushed and closed your legs, hiding your face. She forcefully spread your legs apart and sat between them, pushing the dildo in and out of you at inhuman paces. A couple of minutes of this, the knot inside of you came undone and Tori smirked in triumph. She smirked down at you. As soon as you closed your eyes, Tori nipped at your neck, waking you back up. She grinned and slowly stripped herself down. Then, the dug around in your drawer and made a sound of excitement. She smiled down at you.
"I didn't know you had suck kinky toys~"
"Er..... Um....."
"Hehehehe~"
She handcuffed your wrists together and smirked at you, kissing your cheek affectionately. Then, she sat the strap on next to her. She got into a comfortable position and then inserted the double-sided dildo in your and her entrance, the both of you moaning in delight. She pumped it in and out quickly, the two of you adoring the pace. A couple minutes after, you both came.
"Hah.... Hah....."
She pulled the toy out of you both and grabbed your tied wrists and forced you to sit up. She got the strap on and quickly put it on, then slammed into you. You, being overwhelmed, fell backwards onto the bed. She began to thrust it into you, watching you writhe, moan, and squeal underneath her.
"You like this~?"
You nodded vigorously, as you were unable to speak because of the amount of pleasure you were in. She grinned and cupped your breasts in her hands and trusted deeper into you. Your moans only grew in amounts and volume and Tori kept the smirk on her face the entire time. Your eyes were constantly rolled to the back of your head, tongue lolled out. You felt a lick on your neck and everything came undone again. Tori removed the strap-on and licked it clean. You almost instantly fell asleep and you felt Tori hug you to her chest and kiss your forehead. You instinctively hugged her and nuzzled into her. The next day or rather 6 hours later, you woke up and looked up at Tori, her head buried in your hair. You put your clothes on and kissed get forehead and got some headache medication and water and out it on the bedside table, awaiting for her complaints about her hangover shortly.