Edd x Reader

This is based off of Porter Robinson's "Goodbye To A World" and it makes me cry every time. I do idolize his work and I love love LOVE his music! Anyways, here you go. This is a songfic too. so, yeah.... Time to cry. I would supply you with a video or link or something but if you have a chrome book, look it up on Youtube. if you're on your phone and you have another device like a tablet or something, look it up. It doesn't swear, in case you haven't heard it. It's just sad. There also isn't many lyrics to work off of, it's just a lot of melodies and beat drops.

Thank you... I'll say goodbye soon. Though it's the end of the world, Don't blame yourself. Now...

you kept replaying his words to you in your head on replay. The words were constant, looming overhead like a storm cloud. You both knew he was dying and you felt like he gave up. Though, he didn't seem to show signs of weakness or sorrow in any way, however this could all just be faked because you never really took immediate notice.

And if it's true, I will surround you and give life to a world that's our own...

He told you that if he doesn't make it, he wants you to take over his channel and not to let his legacy die. You swore that you wouldn't. However, this was weeks ago and he has only gotten worse. The cancer being even more prominent. You wouldn't leave his side anymore, staying awake and becoming an insomniac. One day, it all took a turn. No, not for the worst. I'm not letting the first actual chapter be angst. It took a turn for the better. The caner became less and less effective. Until eventually, the leukemia vanished into thin air. You both thought he would die. But, he didn't and he lived out the rest of his days making his show on the internet. It eventually blew up, being more successful than shows like Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, and a bunch more.