Snake Tori x Reader

I couldn't find a picture of Tori so have Tord instead! Tori is also a bit OOC so sorry about that.
Today was a good day. Or at least, it started out okay until it all plummeted downhill into the depths of weirdness. A strange man with shaggy brown hair handed you a box which looked worn out and old. It was dented, had ripped prices of tape, had tiny holes, etc. He ran off and you just kept walking. You opened the box in curiosity and were greeted by a tiny red snake. Now, you have never had a snake before and the snake looked up at you and slithered onto your hand. You freaked out eternally because you didn't want to scare it. You didn't know if it was poisonous and if it would bite you if you startled it. You were tired, considering it was 3:30 in the morning. You put the snake in the box and went upstairs. Since there were holes in the box, you assumed he or she could be able to breathe. You left the box on the counter because it was perfect weather, coincidentally. Normally, your house was either too hot or too cold so this was a good day. As you were on the brink of sleep though, you heard a thud and a weird dragging noise from downstairs. You grabbed the knife under your pillow and crept down the stairs. You saw a woman, early 20's with the tail of your little snake friend. She apparently heard you and and  turned around, a tiny, unopened chocolate kiss in her palm. You rose a brow, in dire need of an explanation. She got the hint and chuckled nervously. You stepped forward and she flinched, noticing the knife in your hand. She lowered herself to the floor to show signs of submission and that she means no harm. You just looked down in confusion. You got the hint and put the knife on the counter.
"Uh.... What are you doing? I'm just assuming you were the tiny snake in the box?"
She meekly nodded.
"Don't hurt me. Please? This- this won't happen again."
She looked so helpless and looked on the brink of curling up into a ball and crying. You bent down to her level.
"Are you okay? You're allowed to go though my fridge but tell me next time, okay? I thought I was being robbed or something. Anyways, what's your name?"
"Tori..."
She raises up a little, growing a little more comfortable with you.
"Heh. Cute name. I think it suits you."
Tori blushed.
"Thanks..."
"Well, since you live here I guess, my name is y/n."
You both took notice of the temperature drop. The entire house had heater/ac things that would shut off when the room was the wanted temperature. Your room was the only room that had it on 24/7.
"Uh.... If you want, you can stay in my room until the heater turns back on. My room is heated all the time."
Her eyes light up and you both ascend to  the top of the stairs. You grabbed a spare blanket from your closet and turned to leave the room when Tori grabbed your arm.
"Where are you going?"
"Oh. I'm gonna go sleep on the couch."
"Why? You're warm."
She yanked you towards her and pulled you close, nuzzling you. So she's affectionate, eh? My god, she's like a puppy. She proceeded to drag you to her bed and cuddled you like you were her teddy bear. You awkwardly hugged back and you both eventually fell asleep. The next day, you woke up and noticed Tori was still asleep and her tail was coiled around your legs. You were stuck there, unless you woke her up. But because luck wasn't on your side, Tori woke up. She looked over at you and grinned.
"Uh... Why are you wrapped around me? I could've made breakfast or something."
"I didn't want you to leave me."
Her grip slightly tightened. Yandere much?
"Well uh..."
You trailed off. You had to deal with a weird lady who was part snake and she was clingy, and possibly yandere... Cool. I think. You were hungry and you wanted food, though.
"Listen, in hungry. Can I go eat?"
She stubbornly pouted and she let go. You knew she had a thing for you so why not poke the bear or in this case snake, right? What could go wrong? You kissed her cheek and left to go eat. About  five minutes later, you were done eating and Tori came downstairs cheeks still red from the kiss. You got up and kissed her cheek again.
"So... Are we thing?"
You let suspense fill the room for about ten seconds and nod. She gasped and tackled you into a hug. Today was a good day.