Paula x Yandere!Reader x Patty

Requested by Echo-The-Author. Basically, in this one, reader likes them both and she finds someone flirting with Paula. She kills the did flirting and the same thing happens with Patty. They find it suspicious that every time someone flirts with them, they are never seen again. Red leader gives them a little more work than they can take and they get stressed. Reader kills red leader, kidnaps the two and they fall in love with her. Sorry I couldn't incorporate the whole Stockholm syndrome thing well so I switched it up a bit. Sorry.

Your p.o.v 
I have a crush. No, two crushes, the maidens' names being Paula and Patty. Their beauty puts Aphrodite to shame. Just thinking about them makes me blush and squirm in my seat with delight. Although, I've noticed that I am not the only one who has fallen for them. In fact, quite a lot of the army has. There are 500,000 people who work for red leader, and 27 like them. They don't deserve them. They are goddesses above them, as they mere peasants. As I think about everyone who likes them, I grow angrier and notice my fists start to clench. As of now, it's around 9:30, about the time when everyone heads to their rooms to sleep for the night. Well, to get my mind off of the two succubuses who stole my heart, I decide to take a walk, as I often do. About a half an hour into my walk, its my 2nd or 3rd lap around the base and I heard giggles. Only such a noise could come from angels, so out of curiosity, I follow the alluring noise. Little did I know, this could have been the worst or best decision I have ever made. I saw Paula, who was talking with a girl. They were both blushing and I growled lowly. They both looked around but didn't see me, as I was in the shadows/ around the corner.
Paula p.o.v
Wow, Jesse is so nice! She's been complimenting me all night! Though, I've noticed that every time me or Patty are talking to someone, we'd hear a growl or a scoff or just a noise of anger or disgust.
"Well Jesse, we both should head in for the night. Red Leader gave me and Patty quite a lot of work and you know how she gets when work is late. Good night, Jess!"
"Night, Paula!"
I giggled and turned the corner, only to be met face to face with y/n. She fell back and I felt bad. So, I helped her up. She stuttered a bit like a broken record and let me help her up. She had a very prominent blush on her face as well.
"Are you okay, y/n? Its pretty late, you know. Also, I did not hear your footsteps. How long were you there?"
"U-uh.... Walk..... I uh..... Just got here and took a... A breath.... I was just turning back."
"Oh. Well, sleep well and I hope you do well during training tommorow."
"T-thanks. Same to you."
"Awwwe no problem, dovey!" You, her and Patty are all friends. You and Paula are really close so she calls you dovey in a platonic way. Though, you perceive the nickname as a flirt.
Normal p.o.v
You ran back to your room in the base and sighed with delight. One of your senpais touched your hand! You fell asleep with a huge smile on your face. You woke up at 5:00, knowing Jesse was up. She always runs around the base to wake herself up. You grabbed the knife by your bedside and walked the perimeter. You heard grass crunch behind you.
"Y/n! Y/n! Hey!"
You turned and saw Jesse. You waved.
"Hey, Jesse."
"Why do you have a knife? Going the long way to the gym or something? You don't need it."
"Just in case. Hey, I saw the coolest thing yesterday. I think it might still be there. I think it was a baby fox. Wanna come see?"
She happily nodded, her soft spot for animals showing. You smirked and turned to walk behind the gym, near the incinerator for getting rid of the bodies of traitors, spies, etc. Jesse didn't question it, though.
"Why would a fox be over here?"
"Who knows... I mean, its just a baby- OOH! right there!!"
"WHERE?!"
Jesse looked behind the incinerator and you grabbed her by the neck and stabbed her to death. You then proceeded to bash her skull in. You threw her into the incinerator and burned her body.
That incident was 2 days ago. Now, you don't have time to see your beautiful senpais because of red leader. Why do people like her? She's not even cute that hurt and I'm sorry nor is she hot. She could never compare to Paula or Patty in any way. Since you killed Jesse, 12 people were killed by you because they had a crush on Paula, Patty, or both. No one suspected you covered in blood or holding a weapon because people thought oh she probably got back from killing spies or something. Maybe that's why there is a consistent smell of burning. You had one last rival, though. And this challenge was going to be difficult. Kill Red Leader. She made you angry and the only reason you joined the red army was because of Patty and Paula convincing you. She was going to be difficult because of Paula and Patty being by her side constantly. But they are not there when she's asleep. So, you waited until night.
Time skip to night
It was 2:30 in the morning. You slowly crept into Red Leader's room where she was at her desk surprisingly. But, she was asleep. That's the last mistake she will ever make.
You tip-toed over to her, going behind the desk. You pulled out your knife and stabbed her to death, blood seeping out of the wounds and flying around the room.
"Red Leader, we have the-"
You turned, only to be met with the  shocked and scared faces of Paula and Patty. The doors automatically locked and you giggled.
"Hey Paula and Patty senpai~ I took care of her for you. I hope you like it."
"What?! Why?! We don't like it!"
"B-but senpai-"
"We don't like you! We never will!!"
"Lies! You do love me! Please..... Say you love me!"
Paula ran and punched you into he stomach.
"S-sorry senpais but if I can't have you...."
You pulled a syringe from behind your back and quickly injected them both and they both collapsed.
"No one can."

Current Day
All of this happened a month or two ago and you made them forget about everyone and everything except for you and each other. You convinced them that the world was evil and that you were in a relationship with them. They actually believed you to the point where they would give you hugs when you came down into the basement to talk or give them food and water. You gave them everything they wanted. You walked down the stairs and opened the door and Paula and Patty looked up at you.
"Hey, senpais~"
"Hey, dovey!"
"Hi!"
You giggled as they hugged you.
"Love you both. I'll do everything to protect you. I would give you the world."