Matt x Reader

This is a slight song-fic. It features my favorite song called "This is Home."

You and the gang decided to go camping. It was, without a doubt, Edd's idea and no one wanted to do it. Matt didn't want to ruin his face, Tom just didn't want to, and Tord didn't want to be without his hentai. You didn't care because you had no objection Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Reference but you still didn't want to go. But, stubborn little Edd wasn't having any of the complaints.He full on forced you all into the car and threatened to leave you all there if you didn't stop complaining. You all were intimidated and got in the car. Surprisingly, Tom and Tord weren't tearing each other's faces off and spewing death threats at the other. In fact, they were dead silent. When everyone piled out of the car, Edd had to make a speech about how proud he was that everyone was there and how proud he was etc. etc.As of now, it was night. You and Matt shared a tent, Tord , Tom, And Edd got ones to themselves. It was supposed to be a day trip but Edd's phone died and he got lost because he didn't bring the charger and no one remembered how to get back. This freaked you out a lot, due to your horrible anxiety. When even the slightest thing goes wrong and when you say or do something unintended, you have a mental breakdown. You cope by playing an instrument and that instrument happens to be an acoustic guitar.When you have a breakdown, you won't be able to sleep. It was around 3:00 a.m. and you were awake, looking around for something to do. You have been stroking and playing with Matt's hair for the past hour or so and you got bored. You saw your guitar in the corner of your eye. You went over to it, picked it up, left the tent, looked around, and tip-toed to the river nearby. You plopped yourself down and began to play your melodic tune.

Often I am upset

That I cannot fall in love but I guess this avoids the stress of falling out of it

Are you tired of me yet?

I'm a little sick right now but I swear

When I'm ready I will fly us out of here

I'll cut my hair

To make you stare

I'll hide my chest

And I'll figure a way to get us out of here

Turn off your porcelain face

I can't really think right now and this place

Has too many colors enough to drive us all insane

Are you dead? Sometimes I think I'm dead

Cause I can feel ghosts and ghouls wrapping my head

But I don't wanna fall asleep just yet

My eyes went dark

I don't know where

My pupils are but I'll

Figure out a way to get us out of here

Get a load of this monster

He doesn't know how to communicate

His mind is in a different place

Will everybody please just give him a little bit of space?

Get a load of this train-wreck

His hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet

But little do we know, the stars

Welcome him with open arms

Time is

Slowly

Tracing his face

But strangely he feels at home in this place

you felt arms wrap around you lazily, scaring you slightly. 

"That was pretty~" 

Matt's groggily voice said behind you. Yes, you did like him. He forgot to pack a tent so you two shared because no one else wanted to. You didn't want anyone to hurt him so you tried your best to shelter him.

"Y-you liked it?" 

you felt him nod and kiss your cheek. 

"Why can't you find love? I love you." 

"I-it- it was a song... I uh... love you too." 

"Can you play a happy song?" 

He sat next to you and you put your head on his shoulder and he put his chin on the top of your head. 

"Sure."