You Being Short

I feel like I haven't made a scenario on awhile. So, why not make one?
Edd
Precious boi makes puns about your height. He has no bad intentions and when you two get.... Intimate.... He tried to have control and stay strictly vanilla, as to not break you. You just tell him you're fine but he doesn't listen.
Matt
Pretty much the same as Edd except he will hold you and cuddle you inst-EDD of make puns. You both have extreme height differences and he has to bend down in order to kiss you. He is a literal titan compared to you.
Tom
He sees you as innocent, even though you are far from it. Just because you're short, doesn't mean you are innocent. I'm 5.1, the second shortest among my group of friends. I have the dirtiest mind in my entire grade, possibly the school. I wear that accomplishment as a trophy. Shan, you agree, right?
Tord
All dirty thoughts, let's be real. If you wear one of his hoodies and do anything anime related, he will bust the fattest nut. He literally will not answer you unless you address him as onii-chan, daddy, or master. 
Paul
He teases you. A lot. He playfully does it so its all in good fun. He pranked red leader and said you were his kid, then proceeded you make out with you. Then, red leader flipped out and screamed "sweet home Alabama" in the announcement speakers. You went to his office and showed your ID and he felt so dumb. From then on, he would glare at you and Paul.
Patryck
He treats you like a kid. You called him mom once and he lost his shit. UE thought it was so cute! I'm sorry I headcannon him as having a mom attitude. He would act like Eduardo, except mother version. He would occasionally tease you but really rarely.
Eduardo
In order for people (kids/preteens) to flirt with you, he acts like your biological father in public and don't say he would be invisible. Like, he would act like a dad. He would send death glares at anyone who gave you googly eyes. Then he would proceed to pull a
"Were you checking out my daughter?!"
Jon
Oof. He's short too. He's taller by only 2 1/2 inches but is really proud of it. He would never tease but he has a bit of a confidence boost when you both are together. Its honestly the cutest thing. You have ever seen. You act like Patryck because you still treat him like a kid.
Mark
He treats you normally, occasionally throwing around "you're short" jokes but not really, since he is not the comedian type.
I crave biscuits now but with butter. I can't have butter because I'm lactose intolerant. Damn. 1 like = 1% closer to being able to eat butter.
He just treats you like any other person yes interacted with and he has to bend over to kiss you.
Ell
Puns puns all way. She's only taller by 5 inches but still she acts like she's a titan or something. Saying things like
"I didn't see you down there"
"You hungry? You look like you're suffering with a SHORTage of food."
Matilda
She just murders you with cuddles, kisses, hugs, etc. You call her giraffe and she calls you creampuff for some reason. She is just a clingy giraffe made of ginger and sweetness.
Tamara
Overprotective, let's be honest. Is anyone surprised? Thought not. Tori would constantly call you "loli" and she doesn't know what it means, however she thinks its from hentai. Like Tom, she thinks you are innocent as they come but you aren't.
Tori
She calls you weird things like
"Shortcake"
"Loli"
"Smol babe"
And she is clingy and overprotective. She literally just teases you and then proceeds to hold you and pet you and stuff.
Paula
Always pulls incest pranks on Tori and Patrice. Its fun and you both get a good laugh out of it. You both cuddle a lot and she would just hold you and you would curl up in a ball and let her hold you and play with your hair.
Patrice (I changed her name)
Her and Elana act like moms. No doubt about it.
Elana
She just teases you and holds you. Basically she's Eduardo, Patryck and Patrice, and  Tord and Tori combined.
Joan
You both are relatively the same height, other than the fact that Joan is an inch taller than. You. She doesn't make a big deal about it, although she can sometimes get proud about it because this like
"Hey in finally taller than someone! Yay!"
Marci (changed her name too)
She just treats you like a normal person. In her eyes, you are normal, even though sue has to bend over when she wants you kiss you. She is 5,11 and you are 5,4 so there is an obvious height difference.