cat bois x reader

What they look like

What they look like

You lived with 4 boys. All of them were unique and you loved them. They were more than family to you. What you didn't know was that when you weren't around, they all fought over your love. It has been happening ever since you moved. You are Jon's sister and since you didn't want to live with Eduardo so you went next door. Edd can to your aid (heh.... It sounds like edd... HA IM FUNNY-) and he let you live with him and his friends. Back to the story, you went on a walk and opened the door. The first thing you see is everyone screaming at each other.
You:"What's going on? Why is everyone yelling?"
Tord:" I may or may not have spilled a potion in my lab. How, everyone is kinda mad......"
He giggled nervously
Tom:" I WANT TO FUCKING MURDER HIM!"
Edd dragged tom to his room and threw him in. He slammed the door and walked by you, smiled, and smacked Tord on the back of the head. Tord rubbed his head in pain. He pouted and you blushed, luckily, no one was watching you. You noticed everyone now had ears and a tail. You just noticed them. You walked to your room and shoved your face into your pillow. You fell asleep and woke up around 7:30. You usually woke up at 8:37 so this was a little bit of a surprise. It was the best sleep you had in a long time, you being an insomniac.
You opened the door and stuck your head out. Ringo slipped into your room and played on the bed. You giggled and picked her(?) up and walked out of your room. You closed the door and were greeted by a tan cat with a brown floof on his head. He was wearing a little green hoodie. You put Ringo down and picked the other cat up.
You: "You kinda look like Edd... Wonder where he is.... Hm....."
The cat rubbed against you and you hugged him, putting your face in his fluffy stomach. He began to purr loudly and you sat him down on the couch and you sat down next to him. A ginger cat came down the stairs and saw you. He ran up and he looked like Matt. You heard hissing and growling and two cats which were obviously tom and tord were fighting and batting at each other. You picked them both up by the scruff of their necks don't worry it doesn't hurt them. Their mother carried their young like this and attempted to separate them. You could hear them growling at each other and put them on both sides of you.

Time skip

You were asleep in your room and as sson as you got comfortable, you felt two weight changes on different sides of your bed. One near you face and one on your stomach. You saw Edd by your face and Matt on your stomach. The Tom cat get it? Its a Hamilton joke and a cat joke.... Feral tom cat after him- that's true walked in and jumped up and sat on the other side of the bed/ on the other side of your face. Not too long after, Tord came in and curled up on your chest.

The next morning, you woke up with matt asleep, his face inches from yours, same with tom. Edd was straddling your lower waist/ outer thighs and his head in your chest. Tord was not on your chest anymore, but instead laying across it.you giggled and sat up, making Tord wake up and hiss at you.
"You're not a cat anymore...."
"Hissssssssss"
He tried to claw you but his nails were stubs. He chewed them non stop. AFTER THE WAR I WENT BACK TO NEW YORK-
"Oh.... Uh hey y/n..... This is a little uncomfortable, isn't it?"
Edd got off of you and Tord still was clawing at you. Matt and Tom woke up and you realized something crucial..................

This was his plan........

Wasn't it? He intended to spill the chemical. He knew everyone's schedule too.........................

He's dead. GIRL WALKING~