Tori x Tamara x reader

Tori
Tamara
Unison

You were just laying on your bed. You were bored and had nothing to do. You heard Matilda down the hall as she strut up and down the corridor pretending to be a model with your heels. You never wear them. Only on special events like a wedding or a funeral or something. But, anyways, you slowly drifted to sleep, playing a soothing song in your head. Then, you heard arguing. Screaming... Tori and Tamara need to be quiet sometimes.... They're both hot but still.... You loved the two to death.... The only problem is that they HATED each other with a burning passion.  You never exactly knew what they fought about. One day, it'll be for a mysterious person. The next, it could he over the littlest thing like Tamara leaving a Smirnoff bottle on the counter or Tori leaving her "comic" out on the couch. You always wondered who they fought over. You secretly hoped it was you but you repressed the thought/ tried to. It wasn't easy, since they made a lit of noise from yelling and screaming at each other that they hate each other. You never dated anyone. You just had to wait for it. Wait for your time. So, you did. You tried not to love anyone, but those two slipped between the cracks (your legs- I'll stop.)  You daydreamed and wondered what might've been if you confessed sooner. They probably don't like you anyway. Then, your door slammed open.
"Y/nnnnnnnnnnnn~"
"We need you to settle something."
"Its a simple dispute but, commie is being a whiny bitch."
Tamara glares at Tori and if looks could kill, Tori's body wouldn't even be recognisable from the amount of damage. Your room, once (f/c), would be crimson. don't choose black. I'm the emo here.
You sat up and raised a brow quizzically, exchanging glances. They always do this. They get into an argument and they would come to you to tell you who to side with. You rarely picked sides and you would agree with both of them because you didn't want them to not like you.  You spaced out, getting too in depth with the question.
"What are you fighting over this time?"
The two girls faces became scarlet with embarrassment.
"Er..... Uh... We are fighting over this girl we like... We dont know if y- she will like us."
You knew they were serious because Tori always had her signature grin but, now she doesn't. She also never stutters, trips over her words, or fidget with her hands. Tamara looked you dead in the eye. Or you taught she did. You couldn't  tell. She walked up to you slowly and you swore you saw her blush. She looked at Tori. Then, at you. Then at the ground. Tori looked on edge and in suspense. Soon, she couldn't take it and ran up and kissed you on the cheek. Then, hurried herself in her hoodie.
"What she said. Who do you choose?"
She looked uneasy and Tori looked about ready to cry.
"I-i..... Can't choose. I love you both equally." You said with a smile. Tamara side hugged you and kissed your cheek and Tori basically pulled a koala and clung onto your side. You could get used to this new found love.