when they act cute

Edd
You don't know what he was trying to do. You were asleep and you woke up to him rubbing your shoulder. You have no idea why but he was complimenting you. You pretending to be asleep. You let it happen. You opened one eye and giggled. Sometimes, he just does things. You're okay with that. Its cute, according to you.
Matt
In your opinion, he was already cute and everything he does is adorable. One day, he ran up to you and hugged you and made cat noises. You don't know why but you didn't question it. You just sat there and let him purr his ginger, innocent heart out.
Tom
When he gets drunk, he sings random songs at the top of his lungs. This can happen at any given moment. Like, it'll be 3 in the morning and he randomly sings/screams random love songs to you. Sometimes, you'd join in but you just want sleep.
Tord
You call him nunchuck master daddy to get on his nerves. He honestly gets kinda turned on but its cute to see him puff out his cheeks and blush. Tsundere Boi™ won't let you say it to anyone else. So, you say it to Edd, Matt, and Tom. Tom caught on because he heard Tord growling and called you lap dog. Tord got hella jealous and legit walked to his room and cried. He wouldn't let you in for about an hour. If he got sad, he got very aggressive. He will tug at his hair and hit his head on the wall. Luckily, he will calm down when you legit break the door down and cuddle him. He'd do this thing where he'd nuzzle into your neck and purr. Like, legit. He'd purr. You don't know how but he does. 
Paul
He brushes his eyebrows. He always says they gotta be on FLEEK AF. he's just precious. like, he uses a fucking hairbrush on his eyebrows. Its funny, cute, and sad in your opinion. Sometimes, you think he likes his eyebrows more than he likes you. Paul x eyebrows best ship
Patryk
He's like Matt. But, to his hair. Like, he will get so damn narcissistic about it. If you don't compliment his hair at least 3 times a  day, he will break up with you until you compliment the hair. He thinks its threatening but its not.
Eduardo
He's a Spanish cat. Like Tord, he can and will purr. Just, not in public. Only when y'all are alone~
Jon
Everything. Everything he does is cute. When he's confused, he tilts his precious little head slightly and you die whenever he does. You don't even answer his question. You just kiss his face.
Mark
When he reads and he's enticed into the story, he will zone out and slightly stick his tongue out. You imagine the ahegao face and edited that one meme with mark in it.
Ell
You bought Ell 2 cases of cola. They were all gone in seconds. You heard giggling and it lead  to the open bathroom door, where Ell was bathing in all of the cola. Let's just say you tasted something sweeter than cola wink wonk
Matilda
This little gingerbread cookie compliments herself and if she asks you if its true and you either don't respond or say no, she will cry and think she's ugly or fat or something.
Ex: her: am I pretty?
You had headphones and didn't hear. You didn't even know she was there. Then, you year her stomp away and cry. You took the headset off.
"You're not pretty... You're beautiful."
You year loud footsteps and you get trampled by her.
Tamara
See, when no one is around, she acts like a puppy. Constantly wanting (she says needing) attention and wanting you to pet her. She nuzzles your side for some reason and shoves her head into your chest and just falls asleep.
Tori
Just like her male counterpart, when she doesn't get attention from you or something she wants, she will just storm off and cry. This happens a lot. You're busy talking to someone and say
"Just a minute, okay? I will be with you in a bit."
She doesn't accept no as an answer. Its not in her philosophy. So, she will simply throw a small fit. When you do give her attention afterwards, she turns into a kicked puppy, helplessly following you around and clinging/hugging you nonstop. If you tell her to stop, she won't listen. She is like a koala cub x38
Paula
She tends to brush her eyebrows and pouts when you don't compliment them. Its cute because she looks like a puppy when you hide their favorite toy.
Patty
She spends special time on her front hair-hinge things. Its honestly just wholesome and sue poofs and floods them and everything. Its fucking adorable.
Elena
She is
Joan
Like Jon, Joan here is cute all the
He damn time. When you show her wholesome memes or cite animals, her eyes light up and shimmer. She squeals and its freaking cute af.
Mary
Honestly, almost everything she does is cute in your eyes. This fan fiction is rushed so that's it.