Ellsworld x reader

Matilda
Tori
Ell
You
Tamara
You were asleep in your bed, happily snuggling into your blanket. Until you felt weight on your stomach. You looked up and saw Tamara. Not long after, Tori came running in.
"Heeeeeeeeey y/n~"
"Get off of her! She is probably getting crushed by your fat self!"
Tori screamed. Tamara gasped
"I'm not fat! If anything, you are!"
You wanted to leave. Then, Ell ran in.
"Hey girls! So, I was thinking.... And maybe..... We can all have a sleepover?!"
She tried to sat as enthusiastic as humanly and inhumanly as possible. Just then, Matilda ran in. You got used to this. They always did this. They can be annoying but you will admit. You loved them, don't get me wrong. But, they can be kinda annoying.
"Sleepover!!!!! We can do makeup!!!"
"Ew! Hell no!" (Tori and Tamara)
"Okay!"
"Can you guys leave?"

Timeskip to night and during the sleepover

Tori wanted to watch a movie since it was her turn to pick. Matilda clung to your arm and hid when the jumpscare came on screen. Tamara braided your hair and Tori was whispering threats to Tamara, while Ell was actually interested in the movie. Ell turned it off during the credits and walked to the kitchen to get some cola. As she was coming back, she kissed your cheek, which Matilda saw this and pouted.
"Hey! I love her more! That's not fair!"
She kissed your forehead and giggled. Somehow, Tamara didn't see. But since Tori has vision like a hawk, she sees all. (We toys can see eeeeeeeeverything- I'll go jump off a bridge) she got up and sat on your lap and kissed you. You kissed back and Tamara pushed her off and got on you and kissed you as well. You could get used to this lifestyle.