deres i can do

Tsundere
Acts mean and sometimes violent on the outside but sweet on the inside
Yandere
Acts sweet and innocent on the outside, but when he/she loves someone, they are willing to kill anyone in their way of their love.
Himedere
Acts very similar to kamidere, but is treated like a princess/prince. Though, usually royalty, sometimes that not the case.
Kuudere
Acts cold and unemotional on the outside but shows their sweet side over time.
Deredere
Acts entirely sweet and energetic towards every person they meet.
Dandere
Acts quiet and silent, even unemotional at times, until eventually revealing that they are just shy.
Kamidere
Acts very similar to tsundere, but with a god complex, may or may not have actual god powers.
Coodere
Acts very indifferent. Sometimes will be nice, and other times will act cold.
Undere
Acts very nice and is agreeable. Answer people with yes, yup, yeah, etc. Usually likes you from the beginning.
Mayadere
Acts like a tsundere, only he/she tries to kill you, but switches sides after falling in love with you.
Tsunshun
Harsh/mean on the outside. Depressed/fearful on the inside. Intimidates for solitude.
Yangire
Cute in both appearance and mannerisms but has a batshit crazy side.
Sukeban
Delinquent girl/boy. Refers her/himself as the leader of the gang, not a member.
Loli
Attractive, seductive/precious young girl/boy.
Genki
Enthusiastic, energetic, lively.
Ojou-sama
Often Roch. People treat her/him like royalty, even if she/he isn't.
Bifauxnen
Resembles a pretty/androgynous boy, usually with "masculine" outfits.
Dojikko
Clumsy in a cute way.
Bokukko
Addresses themselves as "boku", a boyish way to address oneself.
Kimokawaii
Cute/pretty but also weird and grotesque.
Moe
Pure of heart and sweet and submissive. People want to protect them and they believe in everyone.
Nadeshiko
Polite and reserved. Perfect wife material or your typical fedora wearing nice guy. Soothing aura and they are wise and intelligent.
Ane
Older sister/brother type. Mature and very parental and caring. They take care of others and they are helpful/practical.
Imouto
Little sister/brother type. Looks up to others and they are a slow learner. Always asks for help.
Meganekko
Soft spoken and very smart. Introverted and likes reading.
Dojikko
Clumsy, ditzy, and naive. Causes many accidents, air headed, and forgetful.
Bifauxnen
Handsome/beautiful. Masculine/elegant looks. Noble behavior and is gracious and charming. Attractive to both genders.
Bokuuko
Tomboy. Speaks and acts boyish. Likes to tease people and has a confident attitude. They are highly competitive.
Ojou
Sophisticated and refined. Treated like royalty and has expensive tastes. AND DRESSES LIKE FAKE ROYALTY