The New Kid at Ouran Academy

Told you I'd get it on here ^^

I don't own Ouran High School Host Club whatsoever in any way!

Haruhi's POV

----------------------

"Oh Haruhi!" I looked up from my text book to see my dad smiling down at me "Come downstairs,It looks like we're going to have new neighbors today.I think there's a child your age!"

I closed the book and sighed "I'll say hello, but I have to get back to studying as soon as I can." We both went outside and I saw that there was a new family moving in. I could count three of them all together and went downstairs to see them better.

The first I saw was a man, probably late 30s with salt-and-pepper hair, tanned looking skin, and dark red eyes. there were two others, a boy and a girl, that looked exactly alike with the mans dark hair but warm brown eyes.They looked a little bit older than Kyoya-Senpai. They were all moving boxes into the apartment thats been vacant for a while now.

"Hello!" my dad said and the three stopped and smiled "My name is Ryoji Fujioka, You can call me Ranka if you like."I decided to come over and bowed "Im Haruhi Fukioka.Nice to meet you." dad smiled"Welcome to the neighborhood!"

he held his hand out and the older man shook it "I'm Andrew Russo, nice to meet you Ranka." he jestured to the boy and girl "These are my son and daughter Tobi and Andrea." they both bowed and smiled "Hello!" they said and Andrew went back to dad "They both are just helping me settle in with my younger son.They both just started college." he said with a proud smile.

Dad got bright eyed and clapped his hands "Oh that's wonderful!You said you have another son?"

Andrew nodded and called into the apartment "Elijah!Take a break and come meet our new neighbors!" we waited for a few seconds and a boy came out who looked nothing like the other three.He had raven black hair but pale skin and dark green eyes that reminded me of a forest. He smiled brightly when he saw us and put his hand out "Its nice to meet you!"

I took his hand and smiled back"Good to meet you too!"

Dad smiled "My, your boy is quite the looker Andrew!" he teased.

Andrew laughed and put a hand on Elijah's shoulder. I thought I saw him flinch a little but shook my head 'probably just imagined it'

"Isn't he? I bet he's gonna be breaking hearts all over the place once he starts going to Ouran Academy."

I looked at Elijah "You're going to Ouran?"

he blushed a little and nodded "Yeah.I got a scholarship to there.I'm in class 1-A"

I smiled "Well, You officially have your first friend at school! I go there too." I looked at the time "Speaking of school, I have to study. I pointed to my apartment"I live right in that one.See you tomorrow!" he waved bye and he went back to moving.As I left, I heard my dad speak.

"I can take Elijah to school tomorrow so you can finish unpacking.I know he and Haruhi are gonna be great friends!"

"I would love that Ranka, thank you."They said there goodbyes and Dad caught up with me and smiled "so? What do you think of Elijah?"

I smiled "He seems okay.I'll have to learn a little more about him tomorrow though."I looked up "Now that I think about it, He's in my class, so the twins will see him amd most likely tell Tamaki-senpai and the others." I sweatdrouped "I should've warned him about the Host Club."

3rd Person POV

----------------------

A little after Haruhi and her father left, the family got done unpacking and Tobi and Andrea left almost immediately because of classes in the morning.

Elijah was very happy about that day.He just moved in and he already had a friend. he sat on his bed and thought about her "Haruhi Fujioka." he said her name and remembered what his dad said "Breaking hearts? He's got no idea." he laughed and looked at his new uniform "Tomorrow is gonna be great." and with that, he fell into a deep sleep.

So what do you think? okay,horrible, at least decent?Whatever I know its boring but things WILL pick up in the next chapter I swear!